Alashkert V Saints. Europa League Q1.. 1St Leg, Thurs 2Nd July

Pretty sure in the grand scheme of things, that's what we are also. Just because you know next to nothing about Armenian football doesn't mean it's automatically garbage.

I agree but considering on paper they're lower ranked than the team Aberdeen beat 8-0 last season, it's pretty embarrassing.

That was dreadful from beginning to end. Considering our opposition I'd put that as the worst display under Wrights management. We deserved nothing what-so-ever from that game.

Dreadful long balls all game- most of them into terrible positions. Poor passing and poor first touch.

Spoony and MacLean carried on their poor form from last season. Sutton was isolated when on the park and Lappin will regularly play a pass that takes vision only to weight it wrong.

Really hope that was just a matter of getting the rust off, but a performance like this next week and we have no chance of getting through to the next round.

Pretty sure in the grand scheme of things, that's what we are also. Just because you know next to nothing about Armenian football doesn't mean it's automatically garbage.

You can say what you like but my point is unsurprisingly we have put in a crap display against a team that wouldn't give us a game if we bothered turning up. What I know about Armenian football is irrelevant.