Site upgrade complete - a few notes!

Jamie_Beatson

After a weekend offline we're now back - and you'll hopefully have noticed the site looks a bit different.

That look will continue to be modified and tweaked until we're 100% happy with it, but the main thing is we are back online and good to go.

If you notice any problems at all, any little errors or things that don't look right, please post them in here so we can rectify them.

Thanks,

Jamie

Looks great Jamie, thanks for your continued effort to keep this forum going.

I agree. However, it does seem slow as (insert any appropriate simile).

it is taking around 46-60 seconds to navigate, whether going back from a thread to Saints Chat, go to the next page or to make a post!

Edited by andrew

It's maybe just me, but the skin seems really really light. Kind of makes it difficult to see where one post ends and another begins when skimming through a topic quickly.

ps, I agree that the header image could be freshened up. Has the forum had the same one for 10 years? You should get a little creative competition up and running between the Photoshoppers on here

pps, Can we get some more smileys? These guys all get a bit boring :cool::roll::razz::laugh::sad::oops::?

ppps, Appreciate your efforts, but next time you let the site go down, please try and not let it happen on a Friday afternoon again when I'm at work and have focussed all my attention on procrastinate until the weekend starts!