The ghost of Jim Morton

Watched one of the young dons fans who was so p*shed he stotted in front of a car who had to brake quickly to avoid hitting him he then continued onto the opposite pavement right in front of us and could barely stand up. His so called mates weren't even holding onto him. If he got into the game it makes a total mockery of why saints were denied the extra tickets.

I felt quite a nasty atmosphere in the Muirton Suite yesterday, I was speaking to one group of guys who were being friendly if a little bit condescending when another numptie came up to them and asked why they were speaking to me. Other Dons fans in there were well on the way to being pissed out of their minds. ( and before anybody else says yes I now know how the Hibs fans I was talking to last week might have been feeling :wink:)

I felt quite a nasty atmosphere in the Muirton Suite yesterday, I was speaking to one group of guys who were being friendly if a little bit condescending when another numptie came up to them and asked why they were speaking to me. Other Dons fans in there were well on the way to being pissed out of their minds. ( and before anybody else says yes I now know how the Hibs fans I was talking to last week might have been feeling :wink:)

Nasty atmosphere felt in the streets at LC semi in 2014. Many Dons fans were horrible that day, even to women and children. It was intimidating. Never felt that before or since.

Edited by andrew

i always think it would be great if Aberdeen won the league, but then when we play them I find them quite old firm-like, without the religious bit.  It's probably because they're doing well, that always brings the arseholes out in any support.

i didn't make the Muirton suite yesterday, but have heard from a few folk there was an uncomfortable atmosphere.  Wonder if they'll join the OF and Dundee as supports who I think are the only ones who are not allowed in..

he was booked for it so it can go no further 

He was booked for the afters, not the stamp, so he can be punished for it. Its clear they'll just brush over it, like they did with Hendersons dive in the Semi. Next time one of our players apparently elbows someone at Celtic Park they'll show four different angles of it on Sportscene though.

If the old firm are each an arse cheek then Aberdeen is definitely the cock and balls. Just as odious as their Glasgow cousins 

No, Aberdeen would be the "A" Hole in between, its the only way to describe the sh1t they have up here supporting them. 

Single minded, blinkered, moronic, single cell, bottom feeding scum.

All hell broke loose in Aberdeen that night, after they had got back from the game, whole pubs involved in brawls which spilled out onto the streets 30+ fighting outside each.  

One knuckle dragger ran up and punched a woman full force in the face as she tried to drag her husband away who was set upon by 3 as they walked past.

Utter scum bags, always have been, always will be !!! 

Edited by sainties sheep

The dons are wankers and are  the media darlings after the old firm,  couldn't  give a flying fcuk who is better than who they are all one of the same, but the saints are hated by the mainstream media for challenging the so called bigger teams, look last night couldn't wait to say the dees are fcukin grt when they done over a shit saints team, but the we will regroup and stay up coys 

McCall is an arse. O,Dear couldn't avoid landing on the player. "I tried it in my back garden & couldn't avoid it' Midget asked him who he tried it on?.,My son ,he joked who now has three stitches. Thomson says O'Dea puts his hands up to say he didn't mean it. Yeah he is going to say sorry I stamped on him.

It was the most obvious stamp you could see.