Semi Final tickets

JSAINTEE99

Hi all, been watching this thread closely and the situation is ****. I have a spare ticket due to the father in law (recently moved here from Trinidad) thinking it'll be too cold for him. So rather than take a part timer i'd like the ticket to go to a full time fan and clearly you all fit that category on here. Can't think of a fairer way than to say its only on offer to someone who's already posted. First correct score prediction for the Celtic game on sat wins the ticket at face value. One guess per person. Also guess the time of the first goal as a back up incase the score isn't predicted.

Ha ha. Nice story. I've supported Saints all my puff and I'm finding it fffffff freezing:laugh::wink:

Hi all, been watching this thread closely and the situation is ****. I have a spare ticket due to the father in law (recently moved here from Trinidad) thinking it'll be too cold for him. So rather than take a part timer i'd like the ticket to go to a full time fan and clearly you all fit that category on here. Can't think of a fairer way than to say its only on offer to someone who's already posted. First correct score prediction for the Celtic game on sat wins the ticket at face value. One guess per person. Also guess the time of the first goal as a back up incase the score isn't predicted.

2 nil celtic 27mins

If those figures higher up are correct, that VIP's/ corporates etc are getting 3500, then the spfl should be reducing that by a 1000 or so, as the spfl are the ones who have caused this, move the Hibs fans from our end of the main stand to those comp seats in centre stand (better seats so they shouldn't object), and give Saints the front and rear sctions of that end of the Main Stand.

if Saints fans are getting no joy from the spfl, and want to get back at them a bit, it might be worth an email to utilita, who are this years league cup sponsors.  Something to let them know about this ticket shambles they've put their name alongside!  An unhappy sponsor would certainly make the governing body pay attention..  

http://www.utilita.co.uk/contact-us/contact-utilita

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34527126

We will get the 500 seats that were assigned in the original plans or we will get nothing at all. It's far too close to the match date for them to entertain any alternatives

There is absolutely no chance of cancelling 1000 corporate tickets and moving large chunks of the Hibs support. It would be a logistical nightmare, and the biggest factor is obviously that the SPFL will be more comfortable pissing off supporters than pissing off sponsors. That should surprise nobody.

Guest ScottMann

Capacity at tynecastle 17 529

Saints allocation             3 500

Hibs allocation             11 500

Suits etc                           3 529

So based on this the bloody sponsors have a bigger allocation than saints. 

Common sense would have seen the saints side of the main stand left until both clubs requested them.    

Unbelievable if true. Surely the number of freebees should be dependent on the overall number of tickets? Will there be about 7000 spongers at Hampden for the other semi?

Guest ScottMann

If the issue is Saints fans being above Hibs fans surely they could fill the front row with stewards and maybe not sell the row or two behind that. I don't know how many seats that'd be but it's better we only got eg 300 extra tickets than none at all.

Can you come back to us when you have a free ticket to Trinidad 

If the issue is Saints fans being above Hibs fans surely they could fill the front row with stewards and maybe not sell the row or two behind that. I don't know how many seats that'd be but it's better we only got eg 300 extra tickets than none at all.

looking at the ticket plan on the hibs website, I suspect it is more of a segregation issue in the mainstand itself rather than sitting above Hibs fans.

There is nothing more than a passageway between the sets of fans in the mainstand itself.

looking at the ticket plan on the hibs website, I suspect it is more of a segregation issue in the mainstand itself rather than sitting above Hibs fans.

There is nothing more than a passageway between the sets of fans in the mainstand itself.

was it not the same passageway inbetween saints and dons fans? 

3-1 to Celtic 

first goal - 33 mins

What a frigging whoo haa......Ffs there was only 2500 saints at the Hamilton game !!  As long as they get tickets eh ??

Hibs could not sell their allocation at the last Easter Rd clash with the Currant Buns.They have had "disappointing" crowds in their most succesful season for a while..Dont forget the Hamilton game was in doubt and like the SPFL I think you are abot 500 short.

Ferg, HIbs tickets are on General Sale now. Available here. Get them bought http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6099

ooft to hold off for our extra tickets or get purchasing?

might i suggest anyone going for this gets N2 lower which will be below saints fans (if we get the extra tickets in the main stand)  and closest to the roseburn. the others on sale are at the opposite end of the main stand or the gorgie stand (behind the goals opposite roseburn)

Capacity at tynecastle 17 529

Saints allocation             3 500

Hibs allocation             11 500

Suits etc                           3 529

So based on this the bloody sponsors have a bigger allocation than saints. 

Common sense would have seen the saints side of the main stand left until both clubs requested them.    

No offence Mainstand, I agree completely with you about the great and good but I think you have given them 1,000 tickets too many.

And so, because of SPFL incompetence and exaggerated segregation fears, Saints fans will now pick up tickets from the Hibs allocation, and with it create a 'segregation issue'? Genius.

Get buying and show them up as the tools they are.

Edited by Denzil

And so, because of SPFL incompetence and exaggerated segregation fears, Saints fans will now pick up tickets from the Hibs allocation, and with it create a 'segregation issue'? Genius.

Get buying and show them up as the tools they are.

Exactly what I was thinking. They are stalling over a decision because of fears of segregation, yet the UNTHINKABLE has happened and tickets for Hibernian sections have made it to general sale, tickets for the very area that should have been allocated to saints in the first place... Yet hibs fans are still even at this stage of crisis are being offered first. Insanity!!

The campaign to fill: "Mainstand block N2 lower £20" with saints fans starts now...

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/basket.aspx

Edited by R.B.B:- Adz