St.Johnstone vs Partick Thistle

SaintSam1884

I've no idea what result i want from that game. Same with Hearts v ICT

Hearts are too far gone. We will never catch them so them winning and keeping ICT in their place is good for us. Ross County winning keeps Killie in their place too which is also good for us. Win tomorrow and we go back above County. The results went in our favour tonight as far as I'm concerned. 4th is as good as we can hope for this season but I'm still looking down rather than us. 

Hearts are too far gone. We will never catch them so them winning and keeping ICT in their place is good for us. Ross County winning keeps Killie in their place too which is also good for us. Win tomorrow and we go back above County. The results went in our favour tonight as far as I'm concerned. 4th is as good as we can hope for this season but I'm still looking down rather than us. 

Presume you meant up.

Mannus

Fischer          Ando                  Joe                  Scobbie

Thomson                 Davidson                  Lappin           Wotherspoon 

Kane                                   Cummins

Could be a physical battle tonight, what I wouldn't give for us scoring early.

Seem to be saying this every week, but this could be a season defining game. A good outcome on the back of win against Well and a decent, if somewhat fortuitous, point against Aberdeen could see a surge of confidence return to the team (and the supporters) 

Anirher defeat though and we are back in the mire and undoubtedly low on confidence 

Team selection is a toughie. I have always been a supporter of Scobbie, and he deserves to keep his place tonight, irrespective of Easton's availability. Always been a Spoony fan as well- on form the kind of player worth paying to see

The one I can't make up my mind about is Lappin. I sway between cursing him for being ineffective to thinking he is decent - looked good v Aberdeen

Mannus

Fischer          Ando                  Joe                  Scobbie

Thomson                 Davidson                  Lappin           Wotherspoon 

Kane                                   Cummins

Could be a physical battle tonight, what I wouldn't give for us scoring early.

Twice!

PS Bobby Fischer knew a lot of good moves but not on a football field.