Saints v Motherwell 17/12/16

The ghost of Jim Morton

Second last h ome game e of the year as we take on Motherwell.  A win would put us close to where we were last season points wise.  Hopefully Swanson is back.  I suspect it will be a predictable shite crowd... but hey ho...  COYS

Do we not play Sevco on 28th ?.

Sorry ghostie thought it said last.

Edited by Cagey

See sevco have sold out the away end for it aswell, getting tickets for it hadn't even crossed my mind yet.

Hopefully take all 3 points off well an kick us onto a winning run for the festive fixtures! 

Does that mean we will not be able to buy tickets incase the the get their hands on them.

See sevco have sold out the away end for it aswell, getting tickets for it hadn't even crossed my mind yet.

Hopefully take all 3 points off well an kick us onto a winning run for the festive fixtures! 

I thought their "Not walking away" fans were going to boycott us because we had the effrontery to complain when they were caught cheating and insist they were punished for it?

Perhaps The The could use the occasion to present us with a replica of the 1998 League Cup Final winners cup because, without their dodgy dealings with regard to player payments, we would have been able to compete on a level playing field and beat them fair and square?

Perhaps The The could use the occasion to present us with a replica of the 1998 League Cup Final winners cup because, without their dodgy dealings with regard to player payments, we would have been able to compete on a level playing field and beat them fair and square?

Sadly, the only thing you are likely to be presented with is chants of 'going for 55'. After them having been gifted 54 trophies won (many whilst cheating) by the now defunct club.

Edited by Indicator

Motherwell playing Aberdeen midweek.. hope they don't get a hammering up there, as inevitable they will park the bus against us come Saturday.

So I'm wanting them to play ok.. even getting a point... so they don't come on Saturday shaped for a point..

Big big game for us ahead of the festive fixtures... seem to recall a few seasons back we beat them 2-0 at a similar time of year.... But I think this will be first goal the winner (if there is one)

Second last home game of the year as we take on Motherwell.  A win would put us close to where we were last season points wise.  Hopefully Swanson is back.  I suspect it will be a predictable shite crowd... but hey ho...  COYS

2/10 for quality posting. The comments on the crowd is such a blatant attempt at trying to influence posters on the prediction league who are gaining ground on you at a fast pace.

Edited by AthensSaint