St Johnstone vs Stenhousemuir 21/01/17

jhq

Today I'm a man split down the middle, Do I go with the boys in blue or do I go with the home town team? Think I'm going to take advantage of the opportunity of a cup upset today and support the home town team got a real feeling stenny could do the business today and progress into the next round, either way whoever wins at least I know I'll have another Scottish cup game to go along and enjoy this season.

MON THE STENNY!!

raw.gif

Just as well we got an easy game today as Saints seemed to struggle in second half with any cohesion after the winter break.

Watson looked OK although he hardly ever got up the park in second half T

ommy maybe trying to find out he would deal with 90 mins after his injury,before the window shuts.

Job done. Not the greatest performance but in the cup I suppose it's all about progress. Defensively we were solid and Stenny never really looked like scoring but up front I thought our finishing was rank yet again. We desperately need a striker who can put the ball away. I understand that with a game on Wednesday night conserving energy is important but at times we were so pedestrian it was unreal. I lost count of how many times our front 2 were caught offside but it was far too often. Cummings continues to be very frustrating. I hate to call any of our team shite but am very close to doing so about him. Anyway, onwards and upwards. A home draw again would be good and the dream lives on. COYS

Today I'm a man split down the middle, Do I go with the boys in blue or do I go with the home town team? Think I'm going to take advantage of the opportunity of a cup upset today and support the home town team got a real feeling stenny could do the business today and progress into the next round, either way whoever wins at least I know I'll have another Scottish cup game to go along and enjoy this season.

MON THE STENNY!!

GIRFUY