Aggie Moffat

glenrothes saintee

Hi, I'm a Celtic fan but just signed up to post.

I spent a few years at Saints as an S form and with the youth team back in the day. Got to know Aggie well during school holidays, pre seasons etc when we could come in and train. Really sad to hear of her passing.  She didn't take any nonsense and was a great lady!  Remember her forcing me to eat porridge one day as I was a "growing laddie" haha! Sure every player will have fond memories of her.

RIP

Hi, I'm a Celtic fan but just signed up to post.

I spent a few years at Saints as an S form and with the youth team back in the day. Got to know Aggie well during school holidays, pre seasons etc when we could come in and train. Really sad to hear of her passing.  She didn't take any nonsense and was a great lady!  Remember her forcing me to eat porridge one day as I was a "growing laddie" haha! Sure every player will have fond memories of her.

RIP

Helped to make you the man you are today.

R.I.P. Aggie.

HELP!!

I have been asked to write Aggie's obituary for a couple of daily newspapers, and am struggling to find-out the following details, which are essential for a full obituary.

What was Aggie's maiden name - before she married Bob?

How long were they married?

How many children did they have? (I have been told, two sons, one of whom has died)

In what part of Perth did Aggie live?

Aggie was such a legend, I want to do her memory justice  - any help appreciated. Thanks

HELP!!

I have been asked to write Aggie's obituary for a couple of daily newspapers, and am struggling to find-out the following details, which are essential for a full obituary.

What was Aggie's maiden name - before she married Bob?

How long were they married?

How many children did they have? (I have been told, two sons, one of whom has died)

In what part of Perth did Aggie live?

Aggie was such a legend, I want to do her memory justice  - any help appreciated. Thanks

Contact Paul Smith at Saints.

There is a passage in one of Alex Ferguson's autobiography that when he brought up his team to open McD, he made the Man Utd team bus wait at the Crieff Road Chippie whilst he popped in to have a cup of tea with Aggie when she lived in Inchaffrey Street.I hope some has informed Fergie of her passing.

There is a passage in one of Alex Ferguson's autobiography that when he brought up his team to open McD, he made the Man Utd team bus wait at the Crieff Road Chippie whilst he popped in to have a cup of tea with Aggie when she lived in Inchaffrey Street.I hope some has informed Fergie of her passing.

Wasn't Aggie. That was Mrs Gibson 

Thanks for that saintgscot - I am gradually getting the information I need together.

Here's some information for you. No guarantees as it's free :D

Agnes B L Hood b. 1946, Lochore

Agnes B L Hood m. Robert McCulloch Moffat, 1964, Lochgelly

Robert Watson Moffat b. 1967, Lochore

Adam Moffat b. 1969, Lochore

William Fraser Moffat b. 1972, Lochore

Robert McCulloch Moffat d. 2000, Perth aged 56.

Adam Moffat, ms. Hood, d. 2011, Perth aged 41.

Edited by babychunder