Player contracts and transfers

David123

We've all seen what happens when mods try and ban someone thoug,bunch of folk start moaning about free speech and pc gone mad without even knowing what the terms mean.

No easy for the mods to ban folk now, this forum's congregation should have been careful with what they wished for.

But aye I'd happily see him banned or otherwise away

you said hibs destroyed players, ive just given you two examples of where they havent, one of them being the current scotland captain. scott allan and fraser fyvie dont seem to have had their careers destroyed at hibs right now have they? if anything they are flourshing

Ha ha. There's an old Scottish saying, "before opening one's mouth, (in your case, hitting the keyboard) remember and put your brain in gear".

Clearly you have never heard of this, or chose to ignore it.

Scott Allan and Fraser Fyvie, what careers did they have previously to destroy?

By joining a piss poor Hibs outfit in a lower league they may have found there level.

Let me put some meat on the bones of their respective "careers".

Scott Allan firstly, who was a W.B.A. reject, in fact never made the first team. Had two loan spells at Portsmouth (what division are they in?), a loan spell at M.K. Dons and also Birmingham City, (where are they now?).

Hardly destroying a career that hasn't gone anywhere!

Secondly, Fraser Fyvie. Signed a three year deal with Wigan, where he failed to make the grade and was loaned out to Yeovil, then Shrewsbury (hardly big clubs in Engerland), before being released early from his contract and returned with his tail between his legs.

Another career that's gone nowhere.

What careers, don't make me laugh. :laugh: :laugh: :roll:

We've all seen what happens when mods try and ban someone thoug,bunch of folk start moaning about free speech and pc gone mad without even knowing what the terms mean.

No easy for the mods to ban folk now, this forum's congregation should have been careful with what they wished for.

But aye I'd happily see him banned or otherwise away

Brown out is using hyperbole and other such hooks to good effect. But for the claims to have put more money into the club I see his points as being fairly credible, in so far as I understand them. Not much different from what others do but on a smaller scale or when someone disagrees with their view.

Been fun this past week or two looking on, but as others have said it'll peter out in time.

Edited by andrew

like scott brown and lee griffiths you mean? theres plenty hibs players who havent been "destroyed" just as theres plenty that we havent had the best out of

take the blinkers off please and try and debate sensibly

i like how you only answered 1 of the questions

i see your point , your right i apologise Alan Rough was decent too

Edited by 541ntees

Now we have Craig I'd be disappointed to see us signing McCabe now. Whilst he may have been a good signing we're in desperate need of a wide left player. We now have Millar, Brown, Caddis, Craig, Lappin, Wotherspoon and Davidson (when fit) for central midfield.

Happy to hold off for Swanson for a month though as I doubt there are many out there who could make a similar impact. The alternative will probably be a loan signing.

There's an interview with Tommy on the The Courier website which suggests he's still looking for a wide player. In the mean time though, we've now got Liam that can cover there and MOH who has done well there too.

He's got 6 or 7 weeks and I'm confident he'll find someone, whether that's Danny Swanson or not remains to be seen.

How far does our scouting net go?

Are we missing out on technically good players from the likes of Holland, Austria, Czech Republic because we only look here and in Ireland?

Must be loads of players capable of playing in the starting XI and bringing them over on trial surely.

Squad list 2015/2016

Goalkeepers

1. Alan Mannus (33) - 2017

12. Zander Clark (23) - 2016

30. Mark Hurst (19) - 2016On loan at Elgin City

Defenders

2. Dave Mackay (35) - 2016

3. Tam Scobbie (27) - 2017

5. Frazer Wright (36) - 2016

6. Steven Anderson (29) - 2016

14. Joe Shaughnessy (23) - 2017

15. Brad McKay (22) - 2017

23. Gareth Rodger (21) - 2016

24. Brian Easton (27) - 2017

28. Ally Gilchrist (20) - 2016On loan at Peterhead

Midfielders

4. Simon Lappin (32) - 2016

7. Chris Millar (32) - 2017

8. Murray Davidson (27) - 2017

10. David Wotherspoon (25) - 2017

16. Liam Caddis (21) - 2016

20. Scott Brown (20) - 2016

26. Liam Craig (28) - 2016

27. Craig Thomson (20) - 2016

Forwards

9. Steven MacLean (32) - 2016

11. John Sutton (31) - 2017

18. Graham Cummins (27) - 2016

25. Chris Kane (20) - 2018

29. Michael O'Halloran (24) - 2017

Good point. I thought Hunter was going to be something very special for us. Has he come on in a first team game yet? He loaned out??

He still has every chance to be as he is still young.

He hasn't come into the 1st team yet and was recently loaned out to Elgin.