The Big Summer Transfer Window 2022 Thread

tucker

There is no chance of Eetu coming back. He's had a, what, two year contract that is up next summer. Even if we recalled him in Jan there is no chance of him signing another deal.

Wonder if we will ever hear the real reason he's away. I very much doubt its got to do with him learning the british game.

46 minutes ago, pezza70 said:

I’m more worried about the keeper situation I don’t know if young Sinclair is ready but I will take him any day over Parish.

How did we go from one of the greatest achievements by any team in Scottish football history as being double winners to falling so far and fast in 12 months

I am worried Clark comes back.:laugh:

1 hour ago, MrBored said:

There is no chance of Eetu coming back. He's had a, what, two year contract that is up next summer. Even if we recalled him in Jan there is no chance of him signing another deal.

I think there is one thing that would possibly change Eetu's future here. That's a change of manager.

2 hours ago, Cleveland-Saint said:

So as of tonight, no new keeper and no striker added, so its Kane/May and hopefully Bair kicks up a notch.

Don't know man, not sure Im feeling it. We don't score many goals, so a strong stopper is critical.

If we are in the same position on Day 1 of league business we are in deep shite - surely not

4 hours ago, Cleveland-Saint said:

So as of tonight, no new keeper and no striker added, so its Kane/May and hopefully Bair kicks up a notch.

Don't know man, not sure Im feeling it. We don't score many goals, so a strong stopper is critical.

Both Carey and Murphy are forward players. 

I think we’re giving a certain keeper time. Remember us doing the same with Millar and Muzz at points. Otherwise we surely would have someone signed by this stage 

36 minutes ago, Pat McGroin said:

I think we’re giving a certain keeper time. Remember us doing the same with Millar and Muzz at points. Otherwise we surely would have someone signed by this stage 

I think that's the case but it's a dangerous game . We could end up with Parish or some panic signing as our number 1. Noticed Sinclair was Number 1 on Saturday for some reason buy younge wingback was number 9 so can't read too much into it I suppose.

14 minutes ago, Cagey said:

I think that's the case but it's a dangerous game . We could end up with Parish or some panic signing as our number 1. Noticed Sinclair was Number 1 on Saturday for some reason buy younge wingback was number 9 so can't read too much into it I suppose.

I’m guessing those with previous shirt numbers retained them. Don’t think squad numbers will have been submitted yet but makes sense to give players their existing numbers when possible, for sizing etc.  

1 hour ago, Pat McGroin said:

They're sort of wingers/attacking midfielders but we have loads of those and to me what we actually need is an out-and-out centre forward, and a good one at that.

Think you're right about the GK situation and I'm probably being blindly optimistic but I've found myself coming round to the view that Zander might end up back here.