Alloa Alloa ooh ooh

slf

2 hours ago, Cagey said:

Lose this and it lools like a long hard season

What a lot of shite you spout.

6 or 7 injuries with 4-5 more players coming in will change the whole dynamic at Mcdiarmid. There's still several weeks until the window shuts ffs.

7 hours ago, Cagey said:

Lose this and it lools like a long hard season

2 hours ago, garydavidson said:

And it's only a cup!

Jings I remember in years gone by when a good cup run could make or break our season and the extra income was worth a player or two for the following season. I didn’t realise we were living in such halcyon days where we could be so indifferent to a cup run.

5 hours ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

Jings I remember in years gone by when a good cup run could make or break our season and the extra income was worth a player or two for the following season. I didn’t realise we were living in such halcyon days where we could be so indifferent to a cup run.

Well when the quote is dangled out of context, maybe.

No chance Saturday will define the tone for the rest of the season.

12 hours ago, andy rhodes fancy watch said:

What a lot of shite you spout.

6 or 7 injuries with 4-5 more players coming in will change the whole dynamic at Mcdiarmid. There's still several weeks until the window shuts ffs.

Agree it's a bit OTT from @Cagey, but at the same time Macca himself has said he wants these games to set the tone for the season and if that means starting with two defeats from two of the lower-ranked teams in the group, he's undoubtedly going to find himself under pressure from some of the support. Injuries or not, as the Premier League club we should have enough in our locker to handle these opponents. The Stenhousemuir defeat can be seen as a blip. But lose to Stenhousemuir and Alloa and it becomes more of a worry.

I'm anticipating a nervy game tomorrow and possibly not a lot in it, but ultimately we need to be expecting three points from this game.

Looks like Phillips and MacPherson are still out tomorrow and Crawford has now been added to the injury list so we're at seriously bare bones in midfield now. The youngsters getting their chance really do need to step up at this point. Alloa are going to be right up for this in their own home ground and this is going to be a big test for Max, Ferguson and Ballantyne.