Welcome Tommy Wright. Our New Manager

bigstu

Tremendous news - could have fannied around for weeks and made a much worse appointment.  Excellent potential for the season ahead now, and keeping Callum in this role (and I hope as a bit part player as a result) is great news.

Well done Saints - ignore all the hype and do the sensible thing AS USUAL.  

Fantastic. That is the line up I'd been hoping for. TW and Callum both come across well and are both considerably more articulate that Lomas - whether that means much on the park I don't know.

Good lucky guys. I just hope the peeps on here aren't expecting 3rd place finishes on here every season.

Good appointment, already knows the players and hopefully has contacts to bring in further gems. I like the way Tommy speaks and I think he will engage with the club and community more as he isn't in the "Jack the lad" mould that Lomas was.

Great that Callum is staying on and will get a chance to learn his trade at the club plus I think he is exactly the right character to help Saints engage with the school kids and the wider Perthshire community.

Let's give them our full support as they begin to make their mark at Saints, building for the future. Good luck guys.