Lomas Tenure Up?

St Mikey

His reaction as the winner went in says it all and how much he cares for the team. It was almost like a mourinho run and jump and pump your arms in the arms.

Quite refreshing to see (especially after being slagged of for standing with folded arms against Aberdeen) . Although I bet very few fans seen it as would be celebrating the team

Given there is no link at the moment and because everyone will want to have a lookie and make there own mind up..

http://www.dailyreco...ces-sex-1318313

I just want to say that personally I think the Daily Retard is a rag of a standard lower then putrid dog shite..

That said, they have only reported what they have because it is true ( The fact that an ex St.Johnstone employee is taking the club to court over an allegation of sexual harassment which SHE claims involves Steve Lomas) Only the tribunal will discover whether the allegations are unfounded or not.

I have to say I tend to think the whole thing is bollocks though..

An employment tribunal against St Johnstone FC involving manager Steve Lomas has been scrapped.

I'm delighted he's beginning to prove me wrong. He's gotten the last 5 matches spot on and the team are playing some excellent football at the moment. His signings all seem quite well judged and everything is really coming together at the moment.

Keep it up Lomas - I'm glad now he was given more time.

To easy to jump the gun! Appart from Aberdeen we were unlucky, and a new team coming together! Also all the roumors were proven to be pish! Problem with small town small minds! The guys a gentleman, and passionate about saints, just hope this piss doesn't make him go at the first oppertunity that comes along for him .

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

It's getting a bit of a joke now to be honest. I've been registered to forums whereby new members need to manually accepted. I realise this involves work but surely no more work than is involved with removing the current amount of spam?

And if we don't reply to new member requests with 30 to 60 mins, 24 hours a day, we are moaned at for not accepting them quickly enough. Yet again a case of damned if do and damned if we don't.

It's getting a bit of a joke now to be honest. I've been registered to forums whereby new members need to manually accepted. I realise this involves work but surely no more work than is involved with removing the current amount of spam?

Before we moved to the new forum software that is exactly what I had to do. It was massively tedious but effective.

The new software cut that out - for a time. There is a new version of this software that is meant to improve the anti-spam features and I'm waiting on a couple of problems being ironed out before I install it.

I realise its a pain in the arse, but our whole server is being targeted badly just now. One of the other sites on it ran up 120gb of bandwidth in three weeks. It would normally do about 500mb in a month max...

• 4 weeks later...

Logged into thread "is Lomas's tenure up"

Seems like this has been hijacked by spammers asking about.........spammers !!!!!!!

Anyway let me be allowed to try to get this back on course .

Have refrained from having a pop at Lomas until now in case I was missing something that he saw that i was not.

What does he see by playing Liam out of position on the right wing.

Liam has always been a fetch and carry left midfielder .

Midge playing left midfield ?

Fans crying out for subs. to bolster what could be seen as a creaking defence against 10 men.

Brings Ando on, fair enough but puts Capt. Dave on right wing/midfield ?

Sorry but don't think this was a game to be experimenting.

When Ando came on it should have been to have three centre backs, as that's where the danger was all night and Capt. should have stayed in his position .

Another bad result when hopes are high.

Logged into thread "is Lomas's tenure up"

Seems like this has been hijacked by spammers asking about.........spammers !!!!!!!

Anyway let me be allowed to try to get this back on course .

Have refrained from having a pop at Lomas until now in case I was missing something that he saw that i was not.

What does he see by playing Liam out of position on the right wing.

Liam has always been a fetch and carry left midfielder .

Midge playing left midfield ?

Fans crying out for subs. to bolster what could be seen as a creaking defence against 10 men.

Brings Ando on, fair enough but puts Capt. Dave on right wing/midfield ?

Sorry but don't think this was a game to be experimenting.

When Ando came on it should have been to have three centre backs, as that's where the danger was all night and Capt. should have stayed in his position .

Another bad result when hopes are high.

I just don't get Liam playing on right hand side of midfield. It would work if he faced his man up and cut inside and moved forward, but he tends to turn towards the sideline, therefore resulting in him facing back towards his own goal.

I just don't get Liam playing on right hand side of midfield. It would work if he faced his man up and cut inside and moved forward, but he tends to

turn towards the sideline, therefore resulting in him facing back towards his own goal.

Agree. Just noticed there has been umpteen pages on this particular thread.

Can we all be wrong?

42 pages on this subject certainly has fans voicing there opinions not so much on team selection I would say, rather on the position in the team that the manager employs them.

Can the fans be wrong and the manager right?

How much is our position in the league down to the manager , with the players at his disposal, or perhaps that the other teams have been p*** poor?