This Year's Scottish Cup Final

MySpazz

What a surprise, two games at Ibroke - had to help with the funds somehow.

No chance of helping Hearts in the same manner of course - would be a better atmosphere at Swinecastle.

More importantly, supporters from non-administration clubs shouldn't be forced to help bail out any of these overspending cheating b@stards.  Reward the clubs who do things fairly, but too much to ask of this corrupt bunch who run Scottish football.

If Saints end up going to Ibroke for the semi-final, we should refuse to buy anything from them, Pies etc, so that they can make a loss on the catering at least.

Why can't they wait until they see who is in the semi's and final before manking a final decision?

I appreciate that certain arrangements require to be made, but the event has occured so often that it should not be that difficult to do, even at very short notice

that's kind of my point.

If Saints end up going to Ibroke for the semi-final, we should refuse to buy anything from them, Pies etc, so that they can make a loss on the catering at least.

I totally agree with your post and find it shocking that clubs who try and run within their means could be getting forced into a position where they have to pay legit money into a well documented corrupt clubs pocket. I along with just about every Saints fan would of course attend this game if it were to happen and i totally agree with just paying the admission money and not a penny more inside that stadium. The painful bit of this of course is that we along with many others are on their huffy banned list, their fans have openly stated that all clubs involved in the no vote will never again gain monies from them. Would The Rangers get a say in ticket allocation and prices  ?

I totally agree with your post and find it shocking that clubs who try and run within their means could be getting forced into a position where they have to pay legit money into a well documented corrupt clubs pocket. I along with just about every Saints fan would of course attend this game if it were to happen and i totally agree with just paying the admission money and not a penny more inside that stadium. The painful bit of this of course is that we along with many others are on their huffy banned list, their fans have openly stated that all clubs involved in the no vote will never again gain monies from them. Would The Rangers get a say in ticket allocation and prices  ?

Considering the venom shown towards all the clubs who had the audacity to vote against the forces of darkness, I wouldn't dare eat/drink anything they would be likely to sell anyway! Goodness knows what they might do to it. I certainly wouldn't take any chances!!!

Although the thieving lying cheating cunts have absolutely no qualms about taking it from those very same fans/clubs that they have placed on the said list?

Oh the irony, it's almost as bitter as their bovril.

Why can't they wait until they see who is in the semi's and final before manking a final decision?

I appreciate that certain arrangements require to be made, but the event has occured so often that it should not be that difficult to do, even at very short notice

Totally  agree. Even having the semis at Hampden is ridiculous. It nearly always turns a big occasion into an eerie non-event in front of thousands of empty seats. Surely it would make sense to wait until the competing teams are known, and take it from there (which seems to work perfectly well for the League Cup). What happens if the lower league club formerly known as Rangers makes it to that stage of the competition? They get to play their semi at their home ground?

Also agree with the sentiment above about refusing to spend any money inside Ibrox if we ever have to go there. But then again I generally feel the same way about handing any unnecessary extra funds over to the SFA, and helping to line the pockets of a governing body who attempted to bully Scotland's clubs into letting "Rangers" leapfrog the lower divisions and walk straight into the SPL.

I wonder if the SFA have ever considered the possibility of the existence of life outside Glasgow. Why does Hampden exist in the first place?