Worldwide St Johnstone Fans Travel - Scottish Cup Final 2014

AthensSaint

Statistically speaking, your friend is more likely to get remarried, than Saints have of making another Scottish Cup Final.  Got to be the final.

Flying in from Helsinki on the Thursday.  Brother, cancel your holiday!

I agree with a later poster, your friend is more likely to have another wedding/marriage than Saints getting to another Scottish Cup final. We may even win it. I would bail on my own wedding for this. (I'm not getting married before anyone asks - just saying).

Well, I've gone and done it - canceled the wedding plans. I've booked the hotel in Perth, but I haven't booked the flight yet. Looking into making this a vacation and adding other destinations. Should be graduating this semester, so why the hell not?

It's a bit costly, but I figure I'd rather risk flying all the way over to see Saints lose than to risk not being there to see them win! It's a moot point anyways though, we're going to win it, I can feel it...

i will be crossing the pond ( the Irish sea ) from Belfast as yet to be determined by plane , ferry, train or automobile or a combination ! most likely the long haul 25 minute easyjet flight!

looking at going to the game with my dad who now lives in Spain

Strange that this like the vs Rangers final will be at Celtic Park !

Stevie May #17

May 17th

vs Dundee Utd

Has to be our year!!

Cannae wait !!

Edited by belfastsaintee

Just London for me, not finalised plans as I'm trying to bully some non-Saintees into attending. Managed to get one to Eskesehir so I can be persuasive!

1340 from Lon Heathrow on the Thursday....get booked on it! 1625 back from dundee on the sunday