Celtic V St Johnstone. Wednesday 4Th March 2015

PauloPerth

Tremendous win. Nice surprised. Tommy said it would have to be a balance between defence & attack. Seems he got it spot on again.

I am sure the press will say Celtic had weekend on their mind and were without a fee key players but I think Ronny put out the strongest team he could.

That goal is a thing of beauty. Would have taken 4 points out 6 before the weekend so really happy with that.

Hope this is the start of Tommy's ownership of wee Ron, seems to have figured him out. Either that or the other Celtic players have caught the fear from GMS and Armstrong...

It sounded on the radio that Saints played well.

Taking account of the grudged praise, it must have been better than that.

Hope the compliance officer gets a grip of Broon.

First 20 minutes of the second half we dominated them and had some real good chances. Also sneaked a wee peach of a goal past Mr Gordon.

The stream I had of the first half was not so good but Celtic never did much with their possession.

If fatigues their excuse, then don't fly to the canaries and play meaningless friendlies when you know there could  be a fixture build up later in the season,  anyway with their budget should have a big enough squad to cope, but sounds like saints deserved it regardless of their excuses, Houston wasn't too bad on radio, wish I had taken a wee drive through tonight