Pre season friendlies

Havana Saint

Guest ScottMann

Seems to be a reliable enough Man City source tweeting the 3-0 and the scorers. That's ok really.  Can stop worrying about getting the score mixed up with the cricket updates.

Did try to get in but to well protected, did try to get the score but all my sources let me down as a last resort tried there vmc site it actually says sorry to all those St Johnstone fans but City to busy chasing transfer targets to give out any information be 6 am tomorrow before they put anything up.

Did try to get in but to well protected, did try to get the score but all my sources let me down as a last resort tried there vmc site it actually says sorry to all those St Johnstone fans but City to busy chasing transfer targets to give out any information be 6 am tomorrow before they put anything up.

lightweight.....:wink:

Guest ScottMann

It's very frustrating. I really wish they hadn't told us about it.

If anything does come out of this, it'd be good if we were allowed to use their facilities pre-season whilst they're away globetrotting making millions. A base in Manchester with a couple of friendlies in that area would be a good wee trip and a change from Ireland.

We have to accept this wasn't a match in the proper sense. It was a learning experience for our players, and probably a brilliant one at that. And I think we just have to leave it like that. The result is unimportant. What is important is what our guys will have picked up by being in close proximity to players at the top of the profession.

More chance of finding out what happened to Lord Lucan 

S'funny you should say that. I live in the middle of a country estate that used to be owned by Lord Eden. I have been told that after the murder Lucan lived for a short while in the cottage we now live in. When a local said to him that he looked like that Lucan fella he scarpered and has not been seen since.

sorry to go off topic.