Player contracts and transfers

David123

How I crave for the posters of years gone by,so many smart arses, and others claiming to be fans, but don't even know the rules of the league we're in.Although Dr CJ may have returned, I'm leaving,as it beggars belief, that most of these comments come from allegedly grown men.Hope the first smart arse reply gives the poster a satisfactory hardon!!

Where is Dyron Daal these days?

Maybe I should not joke :shock:

"It was confirmed in March of 2014 that Ross County manager Derek Adams expressed his interest for Daal to rejoin the club he once played for. Daal has since been in the UK and is rumoured to be signing a 2 year deal for the Scottish Premiership outfit in the summer of 2014."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyron_Daal

Do you only read your own posts?

How many times has it been posted " we can't recall Kane"

Please reply by saying you now understand.

To be fair, Mainstand posted somewhere that we can in fact recall him. I thought we couldn't too, but Mainstand seems to have actually bothered to check the rules rather than half remembering them.

To be fair, Mainstand posted somewhere that we can in fact recall him. I thought we couldn't too, but Mainstand seems to have actually bothered to check the rules rather than half remembering them.

We can only recall him if theres "exceptional circumstances", in other words if we're down to ten players in the entire squad. We'd need the SFA to agree to allow us to recall him, and with us having two fit strikers at the club already, and TW publicly saying he's looking at signing someone, we wont be allowed to recall him. Please just accept it can't happen until January.  

We can only recall him if theres "exceptional circumstances", in other words if we're down to ten players in the entire squad. We'd need the SFA to agree to allow us to recall him, and with us having two fit strikers at the club already, and TW publicly saying he's looking at signing someone, we wont be allowed to recall him. Please just accept it can't happen until January.  

Any neutral person looking at the circumstances would be like why in the hell did you loan a player out when there was the chance that you'd be ONE injury away from needing him back. We took a huge risk loaning him out to Dumbarton which ultimately hinged on McLean not getting injured and it's came back to bite us big style. How would we feel if United picked up one injury too a forward and were demanding Graham back citing exceptional circumstances...we'd be like, f@&£ right off!

Whilst there maybe a provision in the SFA rules to actually bring a loan player back. It either needs to be written into the loan agreement with the clubs or, as has been pointed out it needs to be "exceptional" circumstances. It seems that neither apply in this case with Kane. TW has not mentioned it as a possibility either.

Randomguy if you read the SFA handbook the player can be recalled if all parties agree. The Board of the SFA would then have to agree to allow the player to be registered outwith the normal transfer period.

As I have said before it is possible but the SFA would need to back it and agree to it before it could go ahead. It is certainly not an action that should just be dismissed out of hand.