Player contracts and transfers

David123

Duberry I'll give you, but that was mostly down to Jody Morris that we got him. Clancy was decent yeah but improving things is an overstatement.

so let's just wait till the summer as not one free out there would improve saints at the moment as we are absolutely flying and don't need another option apart from trying the kids, get a grip 

Duberry I'll give you, but that was mostly down to Jody Morris that we got him. Clancy was decent yeah but improving things is an overstatement.

Clancy improved our situation at the time in that we were able to play a defender at left and right back and yes Duberry was convinced my Morris but he was a quality player that for one reason or another wasn't wanted at the time. 

so let's just wait till the summer as not one free out there would improve saints at the moment as we are absolutely flying and don't need another option apart from trying the kids, get a grip 

Thats not what I'm saying at all. What I'm saying is that anyone whos still without a club in February is likely shite and its pointless pinning our hopes on some superstar thats apparently going to come in.

FWIW Reo-Cokers an injury prone, 31 year old midfielder who, thanks the openess of the Americans, we know was earning £12k a week last month. While Jennings was released by MK Dons for being overweight. Forgive me if I'd rather play Brown and Thomson and save the money for PCAs

Thats not what I'm saying at all. What I'm saying is that anyone whos still without a club in February is likely shite and its pointless pinning our hopes on some superstar thats apparently going to come in.

FWIW Reo-Cokers an injury prone, 31 year old midfielder who, thanks the openess of the Americans, we know was earning £12k a week last month. While Jennings was released by MK Dons for being overweight. Forgive me if I'd rather play Brown and Thomson and save the money for PCAs

Where did you here Reo-Cocker was injury prone?

Nonsense. Of course there are decent players kicking about. Guys that negotiated their way out of deals less than 2 weeks ago. Did we not bring Jody Morris in late in the season?