Player contracts and transfers

David123

We better get our signings right this summer. With Hibs coming up the standard will be incredible. Not next season obviously but the one after. It will be hard to compete. I'm almost resigned to our fate. 

more worried now Falkirk may go up and lose out in alston they have got to be favourites because killie are playing crap

What players would you pick from hibs? They must be favourites tho for next season

As Hibs face a 3rd year in the 2nd tier their budget must come under pressure.This will surely affect the players they keep and those they wish to sign and I am sure TW is keeping an eye open.

Never Fyvie in a million years tyvm.

I like Gray at right back, and don't mind McGregor and Stevenson

I'd have Gray in a heartbeat. But we've got cup tie coming back, Watson coming in, and Brad and Doyle still our players. Add to that Joe's ability at RB and we're probably a bit overcrowded in that position

Because he's a decent player or because Dunfermline is literally a little further than 20 miles down the road

Bit of both! hahaha

I'm holding out for a crazy South American or Mexican attacking midfielder or striker.

I sign a boy called Ronaldo Cisneros from Santos Laguna in Mexico on Fifa. Quality player with pace and finishing ;)

Never Fyvie in a million years tyvm.

I like Gray at right back, and don't mind McGregor and Stevenson

Gray would be a great addition as would McGregor or Hanlon at centre half, but Lewis Stevenson is part of the reason Hibs never do anything he is average.

Brad McKay is not at Premiership level and should be allowed to look for another club and bring in another decent centre half like above.

Scott Brown has been decent the last couple of games, but is he what we need to replace Midge etc in the next year or so, not sure he has it, wages could be used on another signing, it's a hard one to call.

Just good, that we are looking at freshin the squad up, as had my mumps and moans this season, but watching Falkirk and laughing at Hibs last night, comes home to realise what a great time to follow the Saints, sitting pretty again in the top six, and if the tic hadn't fooked up the Scottish Cup tie would have been looking at Europe again, what a fantastic team we have with the finances available.

Gray would be a great addition as would McGregor or Hanlon at centre half, but Lewis Stevenson is part of the reason Hibs never do anything he is average.

Brad McKay is not at Premiership level and should be allowed to look for another club and bring in another decent centre half like above.

Scott Brown has been decent the last couple of games, but is he what we need to replace Midge etc in the next year or so, not sure he has it, wages could be used on another signing, it's a hard one to call.

Just good, that we are looking at freshin the squad up, as had my mumps and moans this season, but watching Falkirk and laughing at Hibs last night, comes home to realise what a great time to follow the Saints, sitting pretty again in the top six, and if the tic hadn't fooked up the Scottish Cup tie would have been looking at Europe again, what a fantastic team we have with the finances available.

Sorry to hear you had the mumps.

Is there an age limit for getting them?:wink: