New Kit

Mad on saints

6 hours ago, rik2304 said:

You could tell who Saints were easily though.

They were the 11 headless chickens.

That's kinda what i saw in the press photo, the shades were very close. The club really leave so much money on the table around things like the retro kits - they could easily have turned out 1000 retro remakes of the original saints top in teal and magenta.

I'm going to start a podcast. All the players have to look like John Brogan. The Goalkeeper has to look like Jim Donaldson and when he bends over he must look like Derek Robertson. We will end up with a purple away strip that looks like my grannys curtains. It will also be the season that we lose or draw every away game.

Wheres the critism? There was nothing really critical in there other than calling us baffoons with no real merit behind it. I'm obviously gonna defend our podcast as we put a shit load of work into it to provide something different for saints fans and make it different to 99% of other footballing shows out there. We literally put hours into it a week and work tirelessly to get guests on. 

I always appreciate feedback but don't come at us without telling us why we are podcast baffoons?  

Ta

3 hours ago, Samm said:

Wheres the critism? There was nothing really critical in there other than calling us baffoons with no real merit behind it. I'm obviously gonna defend our podcast as we put a shit load of work into it to provide something different for saints fans and make it different to 99% of other footballing shows out there. We literally put hours into it a week and work tirelessly to get guests on. 

I always appreciate feedback but don't come at us without telling us why we are podcast baffoons?  

Ta

You tell them,  think you are doing a great job with the podcast, I know things aren't the best right now& maybe things need to change if things dont improve once the league season starts but come on everyone lets just get behind the team we love & enough of this baffoon crap. COYS. Keep up the good work .

3 hours ago, Samm said:

Ta

I would assume he’s not a fan of the podcast, which is absolutely fine.

If you’re going to react like that at one person calling you a buffoon, might I suggest that being in the public eye might not be for you. 

You can’t appeal to everyone, and that’s about as tame an insult as anyone could come up with! 

SLF referring to anyone as a 'buffoon'   :laugh:

Surely I am not the only one that gets the irony involved here.....!!  :roll:   I have the misfortune of sitting in the vicinity of him at most home games, for a grown man who appears to be near 60 years of age to behave and act in the manner he does is actually quite staggering.  Absolutely cringeworthy at times.   :wacko:

1 hour ago, Pat McGroin said:

I would assume he’s not a fan of the podcast, which is absolutely fine.

If you’re going to react like that at one person calling you a buffoon, might I suggest that being in the public eye might not be for you. 

You can’t appeal to everyone, and that’s about as tame an insult as anyone could come up with! 

I've no problem If he's not a fan. I'm just defending my work. Tame or not, I  was just looking for clarity on the reasoning behind it. 

Which I still haven't really got.