New poll: The Manager

blueheaven

Should Callum Davidson be replaced?  

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Listening to radio on way back up A9 and it’s clear to everyone but CD that it’s the formation and a lack of quality up front that is killing us. Whilst this is true I am  also think that Steve Brown has lost interest in the club and we are rudderless just now. An interested and engaged chairman would have seen off CD months ago and therein lies the problem

4 minutes ago, Strawman said:

Has Steve Brown not admitted he s not involved in the day to day running of the club and that’s why he’s appointed Ian Flaherty to do so.

Is it within Ian Flaherty s job remit to sack a manager though ?

Nobody really knows. That's one of the problems. 

We have to get a new manager in PDQ . There is still a month of the window for the new manager to use his contacts to get a striker in.

Change of tactics as well of course.

Don't know who is in charge. Perhaps some of the ITK guys on here or p&B can enlighten us.

Whoever it has to act before it's too late.

I've heard that a well known manager has been sounded out for when Callum gets punted.

He's said he can work with the current squad as they're a "gid bunch of honest laddies". The more I watch Davidson, the more I'm coming round to it.

Edited by andy rhodes fancy watch
Bloody autocorrect

11 minutes ago, andy rhodes fancy watch said:

I've heard that a well known manager has been sounded out for when Callum gets punted.

He's said he can work with the current squad as they're a "gid bunch of honest laddies". The more I watch Davidson, the more I'm coming round to it.

I know he applied after Tommy left but I think his time in the top division is over.

56 minutes ago, andy rhodes fancy watch said:

So why not just say who you think that well known manager is? 

16 minutes ago, rik2304 said:

@andy rhodes fancy watch is hinting towards John Hughes.

I listened to John Hughes on a podcast a while back and he spoke about applying for the Saints job when Tommy left and going through an interview process but being turned down.

I quite like Hughes as a guy but there's no way he's up to the Saints job and thankfully I don't think there's any danger of us going for him.

3 hours ago, Cleveland-Saint said:

Does SB go to any games or is he just uninterested? Having an owner with no passion for the club won't ever end well. 

I don’t think he’s bothered. He just sees the big contract Davidson signed and the amount he’d have to pay both him and Macca if he sacked them.