Ross County V St.Johnstone - Saturday 17th December

SaintJet

Typical that as the winter breaks ends we head into the coldest December spell in years.

A tricky trip up to highlands to visit Ross who after a succesful season last year have been having a tough time of it. This will be the usual tough game and even with a full complement to choose from we will be tested.

With some tough games on the horizon a win here would stamp our credentials as being a top six serious contender.

Great to be back to some real footy instead of that dross from Qatar!

Spoke to the saints ticket office last week, they were worried about folks tickets getting stuck in the post so offered to put it in an envelope with the booking reference for collection at the ticket booth outside County’s ground.

Dont know if the ticket booth at County will sell tickets on the day, they usually do but not seen any announcement yet.

Great stuff from our ticket office again.

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

Have to try to get at least a draw . Tough programme ahead.

We never start well after summer, winter, international breaks.

Hoping competition for all places will have the players playing well from the off.

I think we are allowed 9 on the bench from which we can use 5 if needed, as our injury list has improved dramatically that could see some good players not even making the bench.

Fierce competition to start and to retain their place should help drive good results.

39 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

-5 in Dingwall today but no snow since Tuesday and all roads clear etc. Was an event at stadium last night and people I know that were there said expectation was the game would be fine.

Great to hear from HSF! 

Lets hope the game is on.

35 minutes ago, GMac said:

I have 2 spare tickets (concessions) if anybody wants them.  Just send me a message and I will see you in the Mallard

Sadly, having not purchased tickets , after great consideration I have taken the decision not to travel.

My favourite away day by far.

Extremely disappointed.