Saints v Sevco Wed. 28/12/16

The ghost of Jim Morton

Simple one here. Just  beat this mob. They aint that good. Do not give them to much respect.  Do not play with fear but with confidence and  gusto.

Muzz suspended , which is a  wee blow but we have strength in depth so  it's covered.

Get intae them because they certainly do not like it up them...

COYS...

Correct me if I am wrong but this will be the first visit (due to the fact that they get drawn at home in every cup game) of The rangers to mcdiarmid. 

Not surprising that they may have a big following (what with all the local supporters). Only here to see the Saintees I think. 

Muzz will be a big miss, but get right into them. COYS

We certainly have nothing to fear! Just hope we don't give them any respect... I would like to see Cummins score .. he is lacking a bit confidence in front of goal so a wee goal against the forces of darkness would do him the power of good.. COYS⚽⚽⚽⚽

I fear it's a bit of ability he lacks

Edited by Edstar101

Correct me if I am wrong but this will be the first visit (due to the fact that they get drawn at home in every cup game) of The rangers to mcdiarmid. 

Not surprising that they may have a big following (what with all the local supporters). Only here to see the Saintees I think. 

Muzz will be a big miss, but get right into them. COYS

Muzz missing? For why?

If we give these no marks zero respect we have every chance of picking up three points on Wed night.

Get your flags up along the North end of the East Stand stand.

COYS !

i agree.

div,

any chance ye could turn yer lager tin around so we can all see whats on the other side !