Richard Brittain

john1962

Their kid was born over 3 months before he signed for us, his wife (by all accounts), was over her health problems. So the reason for him changing his mind is nothing to do with family illness as they (him and his wife) have tried to to tell us.

So it's either money or his wife having bigger balls than him.

Richard, as has been said before, you really are a D I C K

Let's just go and put at least 5 past them! No need for a bed sheet, no need to boo, just let our team do the talking on the pitch & thrash them! REVENGE..only acceptable revenge is a win?!? We all know that they are low life scum, we just take the high moral ground and act like the superior team that we know we are. C.O.Y.S

Being serious for a minute, this is an ideal chance for a blue and away day. They have slated our support and our club so let's get up there and show them what we are all about.

I wouldn't give them the feckin money. All they gain by a big support if us there is our money.

I've never been in favour for big away days.

I know fans who cannae be arsed going to home games but happily go on the away days that are organised. Is it me or is the away days saft and backward as they certainly don't help the club as a whole.

Back in topic, I'm sure RBs wife got him telt. Wouldnae surprise me if McGregor and Adams got into his wife to get him to stay after the PCA.

As said before. He was happy to move in January if we paid them a transfer fee but settled on the end if the season but then a few months later he's been bitch slapped into trying to get outta it.

Move this into Football Chat, or create a new topic board of Daft Wee Diddys Controlled By The Mrs, Grow A Pair.

Always bothers me when people post things like "enough said, let's close this now". I don't mean the posts like above, I mean the ones that tell the mods to close a thread because they have had enough of it

It is up to each individual whether or not they want to keep discussing a topic or not. If you as an individual feel you have discussed it enough, then stop reading that thread / posting on it surely

Always bothers me when people post things like "enough said, let's close this now". I don't mean the posts like above, I mean the ones that tell the mods to close a thread because they have had enough of it

It is up to each individual whether or not they want to keep discussing a topic or not. If you as an individual feel you have discussed it enough, then stop reading that thread / posting on it surely

Quite right fella,its easy just to skip past a post/thread when its getting tedious.I think this thread is gonna run for some time yet and even more so on the run up to the County game. As for me i really dont give two fecks for the man,he signed a deal with us then backed out,we seemingly got a bit of comp. for our troubles now he''s a County player again, he can ram it as far as im concerened. Brittain means nothing to me he really doesnt merit any attention,its Adams etc that really boil my pish

Ok then, "a blue and white away day - outside"

We all go up, have a belting day and stay outside the ground refusing to give our money to them.

I didn't make many away games last year due to financial circumstances but I will do everything I can to get to Dingwall. I have always enjoyed going to Ibrox and Parkhead when people have said they wouldn't give them the money. It's about Saints not about a village full of inbreds.

I am sure the board, manager and players would rather have a support than a boycott and that's good enough for me.

Blue and White Day at Ross County - NO ! I wouldnt give them the steam off my turd.

We see more and more of this attitude in Scottish football nowadays and while you are entitled to your opinion, it's something I really struggle to get my head round.  The day fans refuse to go to away games for fear of giving the opposition money is the day they should lock the gates on Scottish football as far as I'm concerned.  We're not Sevco, with all the pettiness and bigotry that goes with them.  We're St Johnstone.  I would urge any Saints fan who can get to ANY game this season to get along and support the team.  How many times last season did the manager/players say that the backing of the fans at away games was a factor in getting a result?  I would also suggest that it is very easy for someone who lives in Athens to make statements like the above - but for those closer to home please go and support the team at any opportunity.