Saints V Celtic, Boxing Day, 3Pm Ko

glenrothes saintee

Concede early and the way Celtic are playing we will most likely be doomed, so wouldnt be surprised if we start off very rigid, I think the main threat for them is Commons, so its a big game for Cregg, Commons picks up a wee space between midfield and attack which Cregg will have to stifle. If he plays like he did against Rosenberg then we have a chance of getting something. Would like Easton to come in at left back but I doubt he will because that would mean a major reshuffling at the back and that is a no-no against the best team in the league. Intrigued to see Edwards but I doubt he will play from the off anyway.

After all this carry on which has taken place thanx to Celtic and there "wonderful fans", how good will it feel when we beat them on Thursday.

Is there a single non Celtic fan out there who would actually want Celtic to win on Thursday?

Keep eleven players on the pitch and I seriously think we will win this! COYS

-----

aye but that's easier said than done....

I'd love to know what goes through the head of the next Saints sub as he's standing at pitchside waiting to get on. Please don't let the ball come near me for more than a minute, probably....

I have previously said in another thread we are just about out of what has been an absolutely brilliant year for Saints. I really do believe we can beat Septic on Thursday (and Utd on Sunday) if we do it would be a very fitting end to 2013. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all fellow Saintees wherever you are.

Mannus

Mackay - Jahic - Wright - Scobbie

Millar - Cregg- McDonald

Weatherspoon                             Hasselbank/Ewards

May

Edited by mainstand