Tommy Wright

Highland Saintee

I heard there was a news conference tonight at 6pm to announce that the club would have nothing to announce until there was something to announce, can't verify if this is true but believe it to be. Anybody else hear about this?

Did they announce the announcement of the nothing to announce announcement or do we just have to wait til there's an announcement announcing the announcement?

Why is it in football - a working mans game hitherto, that stupid words that rarely get used in everyday life, are peddled out?

Like Hitherto?

I heard there was a news conference tonight at 6pm to announce that the club would have nothing to announce until there was something to announce, can't verify if this is true but believe it to be. Anybody else hear about this?

I heard that there will be no announcement until it has been ran by bye bye Dundee aka wazzy and given his stamp of approval

I also heard this rumour last week, apparently TW was ready to walk after being shown his budget for the coming season, and informed May will leave for anything over 500k, and he has to clear out some of squad Players to make savings. I find it very difficult to believe, this is now TW's 3 rd season at M cD he knows only too well the financial situation at the club and even if he was told one in one out, it would be no great surprise to him and certainly not a resigning issue.

Condolences to Tommy and his family.

I also heard this rumour last week, apparently TW was ready to walk after being shown his budget for the coming season, and informed May will leave for anything over 500k, and he has to clear out some of squad Players to make savings. I find it very difficult to believe, this is now TW's 3 rd season at M cD he knows only too well the financial situation at the club and even if he was told one in one out, it would be no great surprise to him and certainly not a resigning issue.

Condolences to Tommy and his family.

You're kind of in the middle there Smarmy.  It's Tommy's 4th season at McD and his 2nd as manager  :wink: .  As far as rumours go, there's no wonder.  People make stuff up and others believe it.  There's still folk on here who believe that Mostovoi will sign any day soon  :laugh:

Condolences to King Tommy.

Tommy wouldnt walk away.

It just popped into my head there. It would be nice if the supporters did some kind of gesture for TW. I'm sure he would appreciate that.

Although I dont what could be done though haha.

I was thinking that as well. Maybe ,tommy wright,tommy tommy wright na na na na etc as he come s out if not too vulgar after the loss of his mum.

• 2 weeks later...

Look at our manager...

arrives back at 2am probably not home till 3.30am also he probably never slept and there he is with all the personal sadness he's at the club welcoming our new signing...

What a fantastic Man Manager we have...

give him his reward

Look at our manager...

arrives back at 2am probably not home till 3.30am also he probably never slept and there he is with all the personal sadness he's at the club welcoming our new signing...

What a fantastic Man Manager we have...

give him his reward

TW does come across as a very nice guy!

Someone even if he wasn't Saints manager you would want to know!

Edited by PerthSeany

I don`t think Tommy will go unless someone comes in looking for a manager. There are lots of managers out there looking for a job.

If someone does come in for him then he will go for nothing as SB hasn`t got him signed up .

Sound familiar.

Guest The Great Paddy Buckley

Huddersfield have just sacked Mark Robbins. I hope Tommy is signed up quickly because I bet he, amongst others, will be on their radar.

Huddersfield have just sacked Mark Robbins. I hope Tommy is signed up quickly because I bet he, amongst others, will be on their radar.

There is Neil Lennon & a few other high profile managers looking for a job so I don`t think we have to worry but SB has to get at least a 2 year contract signed ASAP.

He pissed about with May so get on with it.