Saints V Dundee 13/09/14

slf

ticket problems, only two sections left seemingly. Hope Saints end is pay at the gate, even that will do. 

Well after the near past forty years of attending Saints v Dundee games, I am surprised you are so brave. Paint "Gort" instead of "silly chunt" over your forehead so the boys in the East stand will treat you with sympathy. 

Our last promotion from the "championship" came close to us being able to win the title at Dens. In fact DFC were going to give us The Derry stand at one point due to potential travelling numbers from Perth. Tayside Police were edgy and said NO to us in The Derry stand. Then prior results made winning the league not possible at their pig shit of a ground. How times have changed. Come Dundee fans to Perth and enjoy watching the Scottish Cup holders tear you a new asshole. Dont try come in the East stand as we would celebrate the consequenses and that result alone for a very long time :wink:      

Edited by AthensSaint

I think us Saints fan should be wary of Dundee, they are not a diddy team, are unbeaten so far in the leauge and have scored 12 goals so far if including pre-season.

Why would you include pre-season? Saints should treat them with the required respect, but "be wary"? Nah.

I've no doubt Tommy and the boys will be very wary of what seems to be a strong Dundee team, They'll respect them by being as committed and hard working as they are every week. 

As fans however, we don't need to show them any respect...........so I'm confident we'll smash 5 past these diddys.