Dundee v Saints 31/12/16 2pm Kick-off

The ghost of Jim Morton

Really poor display in front of a big travelling support. Dundee couldn't get out their own half for the first ten minutes but didnt look back after getting the first goal. Never looked like scoring and the Dundee defence had a very quiet afternoon. 

I thought that big tackle on Swanson early on and then a couple of big 50-50 tackles in midfield in the first half really set the tone... They wanted the ball more 

Lets do this one quickly. We were okay but couldnae score, we got beat fair n square. I am already over it. Nae rants. To all the team at St.Johnstone FC. Thanks again for another great year. Now away oot and get rubbered.. Cya all in three weeks

police number 1037 assaulted a young saints fan in ground 

no no need for that

That's so sad to hear! Plods aren't daft tho' they are hardly going to pick on a strapping 6ft adult when they can pick on someone half the size! I was at the game & tbh thought the police presence was a bit OTT... I certainly didn't see anything that merited any heavy handed tactics! Even the flare! There were a few flares at the Sevco end at Mc D on Wednesday which funnily enough the police turned a blind eye to! Now there's a surprise... NOT!

F

Lets do this one quickly. We were okay but couldnae score, we got beat fair n square. I am already over it. Nae rants. To all the team at St.Johnstone FC. Thanks again for another great year. Now away oot and get rubbered.. Cya all in three weeks

Think the saints players were already rubbered out there the day . Sick.

Guest ScottMann

More the predictable, inevitably of a result when saints get overconfident, bring a big support and play a bottom 6 club... It was the perfect storm my man!!

Pity you didn't warn everybody before the game then. I didn't see it coming this time which is why I said I didn't see it coming.

Sitting having a beer at 1.25  and asking the duty driver when we should leave and getting the reply .!Its up tae yous ! but mind its a 2pm kick off..! Never get somebody who does not care about football to drive yous tae the game and never minded to pass on the info you told them when they agreed to drive you through.!Only missed five minutes..! Unfortunately. Happy New Year fellow fans.! And to the Saintees as well.! You have done us proud over the year once  again.!