Kilmarnock V St.Johnstone Saturday 30th January

SaintJet

Well I didny think we'd turn that around at halftime but thought we shouldn't have been losing by two either. Cracking comeback and basically put Killie in thier place second half, McCann's goal pick of the bunch for me.. Melamed start every game please. Enjoyed even more by the fact that I finally got a proper cable from the laptop to the telly so could watch on a 52" at last, didn't need ma specks.:laugh: . Good win saints happy days.

6 minutes ago, Salguodinmethven. said:

Well I didny think we'd turn that around at halftime but thought we shouldn't have been losing by two either. Cracking comeback and basically put Killie in thier place second half, McCann's goal pick of the bunch for me.. Melamed start every game please. Enjoyed even more by the fact that I finally got a proper cable from the laptop to the telly so could watch on a 52" at last, didn't need ma specks.:laugh: . Good win saints happy days.

Should of got a chrome cast sane price as good cable abs no wire needed LAUGH OUT LOUD

44 minutes ago, mainstand said:

When are folk going to just put the keyboard away during a game :laugh: when I ce on was expecting a bigger meltdown 

Great comeback from saints. One of these games where 2 0 did not reflect the play and glad to see guy getting his goal. 

Happy Saturday. 

What a week for at mirren 6 points from 2 away games at county and parkhead after a semi final.defeat which meant we needed that win. 

What I've learned being a Saint all my life is that never get too high and don't get too down.

Great Win!

28 minutes ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

Match versus Rangers is a free hit, PLEASE stick with the same starting 11!!!
Give them a chance to start building an understanding. If we lose we lose, but it’s better than disrupting a winning team.

Nothing to lose. You know it makes sense Callum.

I wonder what our chances are of knocking off the "Invincible's"

24 minutes ago, Wendy Saints said:

Can you believe Sportsound?!? Is it Celtic radio! You wouldn’t even know there were other games being played today!! Thank goodness we are on Alba if you didn’t know the score you would still be none the wiser if you were hoping to hear it on Sportsound!!! Celtic Sound more like!! 

Yes, fed up of this Celtic in crisis stuff. Celtic not winning everything is brilliant for Scottish football.

1 hour ago, mainstand said:

When are folk going to just put the keyboard away during a game :laugh: when I ce on was expecting a bigger meltdown 

Great comeback from saints. One of these games where 2 0 did not reflect the play and glad to see guy getting his goal. 

Happy Saturday. 

What a week for at mirren 6 points from 2 away games at county and parkhead after a semi final.defeat which meant we needed that win. 

My point stands. We were in big trouble.

The team and the coaching staff pulled it round spectacularly.

1 hour ago, mike_gain said:

Melamed involved in all 3 goals. Him and Kane have to be first picks from now on. May can't hold onto the ball as well.

Great result given our next fixtures. Great to see performances turning into results. Deserved win today.

Not to mention an attempted bicycle kick. When was the last time we had someone ballsy enough to try and pull that off.

1 hour ago, mainstand said:

Happy Saturday. 

It was a game of two halves. I stand by what I said at half time. The intensity wasn’t there, we were too slow going forward and a complete shambles in defence. 

2 hours ago, SaintJet said:

What I've learned being a Saint all my life is that never get too high and don't get too down.

Great Win!

Remember loads of fans at Albion rovers game  years ago at end of 80s heading out when we went 2 down after about 20 minutes and then filing back in in last quarter of an hour when saints were winning 5 2.

Always believe.