St.Johnstone V Livingston - Saturday 14th January

SaintJet

25 minutes ago, rik2304 said:

Most of the team is predictable.

Just the midfield 3 that's a lottery.

I’m not going to McDiarmid again this season but if we start with a back 5 of:

Wright McGowan Mitchell Considine Gallagher

i’m done until Callum Davidson has gone, it’s just too painful to watch my team line up with these guys in starting jerseys.

16 minutes ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

i’m done until Callum Davidson has gone, it’s just too painful to watch my team line up with these guys in starting jerseys.

As there’s no chance we go with a back four, I’d argue that’s what we should start with, with the possible exception of Montgomery for Gallacher. What’d you go for? 

10 hours ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

That’s the back 5 I would start with, except monty for gallacher (but happy with either of those). 

I think its our best defence right now assuming we stick with the 5 (hint, we will)

12 hours ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

We don't have a Gallagher in the first team squad, so you'll be back watching Callums sexy Saints soon enough. 

12 hours ago, PSJ.84 said:

As there’s no chance we go with a back four, I’d argue that’s what we should start with, with the possible exception of Montgomery for Gallacher. What’d you go for? 

That’s kind of my point, there is no other choice if we play a five. Liam Gordon doesn’t improve that back 5, and Mahon has now gone without a replacement. We are stuck with THIS… it’s woeful.

Who is the ball player in that CH three? Which has one has pace to cover a ball over the top?  

13 hours ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

If you’re not going back out of choice I don’t think that’s helpful. We were on a decent run before the World cup and Davidson was getting a lot of praise. A win today and the ship will righted.

1 hour ago, SaintJet said:

If you’re not going back out of choice I don’t think that’s helpful. We were on a decent run before the World cup and Davidson was getting a lot of praise. A win today and the ship will righted.

Good post. mind you in my case I have been going since 1946 so its a bit late to change now.

I remember the Old Man and his pals complaining bitterly when Paddy Buckley was sold.

Should have held out for a better deal

Board not interested in the fans only the money

No ambition for the Club, proves they are not interested in promotion.

Sound familiar?  But I was taken to the next match nonetheless.

21 minutes ago, south inch said:

Good post. mind you in my case I have been going since 1946 so its a bit late to change now.

I remember the Old Man and his pals complaining bitterly when Paddy Buckley was sold.

Should have held out for a better deal

Board not interested in the fans only the money

No ambition for the Club, proves they are not interested in promotion.

Sound familiar?  But I was taken to the next match nonetheless.

Just wait till the Paddy Buckley add ons kick in £££