MOTM Saints 2 - Dundee 0 - 11/03/17

ex-montrosesaintee

MOTM Saints 2 - Dundee 0 - 11/03/17  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Paton gets the occasional slagging and then shines to man of the match.  Not for the first time this season.  Def gets my vote today ahead of Alston Zippy and Joe very close behind

Great strike from Alston for his goal, more please!

Edited by Dave H

Goal clinched his outstanding Performance for me.  Just when Dee looked like they would break forward, Paton would get a foot to the ball, without concern where it was going, but nevertheless disrupt their momentum.

Alston, on another day would get my vote for his play today. Great goal.

Liam had a great game, finding time to get stuck in about his former team mate Haber when he wandered to the flanks.

Plenty of options today but I'll go for Craig. He was worth two or three men today. Helped the defence. Alongside Paton dominated the midfield and even got forward to support.

Alston, Paton, Joe, Easton, Macca and Cummins all terrific too.

Foster, Scobbie, Clark and Swanson all did their jobs so not a single failure.

Plenty of options today but I'll go for Craig. He was worth two or three men today. Helped the defence. Alongside Paton dominated the midfield and even got forward to support.

Alston, Paton, Joe, Easton, Macca and Cummins all terrific too.

Foster, Scobbie, Clark and Swanson all did their jobs so not a single failure.

Liam not playing? :wink:

ffs get off scobbies back we won for fecks sake

And in fairness after his mistake when he mistimed his jump to let Haber in he then proceeded to produce a goal saving block on Haber about 1 minute later to atone.

Considering he was up against one of the best in the air in the league and he's a small centre back he did really well yesterday.

How was Tam a failure?  

I didn't think he had a good game. He got well under a cross that may have ended in a goal just like the previous game . For the last part of the game every header or booted clearance went up in the air or behind.

I like him & am not a hater like some but yesterday I thought he was our only failure.