Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If Erwin had done that to me he would have been knocked out! On the other hand I would not have told him to F off in the first place.

Moshnis cr#p season obviously came out in frustration today.

We have only got the Sellick sectarian b##locks to put up with next season, hurrah!

Despite getting a red card, looks like Moshni will swan off into the sunset unscathed, whereas the 'Well players' will have to face the music and subsequent bans.

It looks like the police are gonna get involved, so maybe not. Also another point, how can Kerr get a red after the game for the push on Moshni yet Gollum only gives Hayes a talking to in our last game against Aberdeen for much the same thing. Probably worse as Murray had to negotiate jumping over the player on the ground. Inconsistencies ruin our game

Not going to condone the punch but firstly he was pushed and probably got a hurl of Moslem abuse from Erwin at the same time. I think also Rangers are always vilified in any incident. They get a hard time from everyone. It's not justified really. To bring change, must mean all sides change. Too many people are living in the past. Imagine if it was the other way about. No guesses who would be blamed. I'm just waiting for the SNP now to stick their oar in. The sectarian input was from Erwin. Give the Rangers a break. Times need to change.

What a lot of pish...why would you presume Erwin in any way abused him due to his religion?? If he did, Moshni would have played that card straight away

Not going to condone the punch but firstly he was pushed and probably got a hurl of Moslem abuse from Erwin at the same time. I think also Rangers are always vilified in any incident. They get a hard time from everyone. It's not justified really. To bring change, must mean all sides change. Too many people are living in the past. Imagine if it was the other way about. No guesses who would be blamed. I'm just waiting for the SNP now to stick their oar in. The sectarian input was from Erwin. Give the Rangers a break. Times need to change.

Piss off back to Sevco forum & let us gloat in peace.

sigh.

Idiot of the week post?

So erwin offers anti Muslim abuse to moshni. Moshni doesn't react. Erwin pushes moshni, and NOW moshni reacts violently?

Seems plausible.

Did moshni tell you this, or your making stuff up?