Saints Vs Hibernian 14/09/13

David123

Seems that Banks did that well that Saints don't want to rush Mannus back. Sounds like he is fit but there is a decision to be made by Wright.

"Alan Mannus has trained all week and we will see how he does today. I will make a decision tomorrow on who starts."

If Mannus fully fit, I can't see there being a decision....he is back in, simple as. Banks will be well aware of his role, that being cover should Mannus be injured / suspended.

However, if there is even a slight danger that Mannus would be at risk of further injury through not recovering fully, then I would stick with Banks.

Incidentally, just had a meeting this morning with a former goalkeeper and now goalkeeper coach. He was on a course with Banks and really rated him as a person and as a pro. Worked at Rangers with Alan Main for a while, and said that while he was good with the senior players, he was hopeless with the kids

Anyone know what Alzo is up to these days? Heard he was possibly going to be doing some coaching over in the states but not sure if anything came of it.

From what i've heard he didnt go to America and is currently working in a job outside of football. Oil industry was mentioned.

Don't know if its true at all though