This Time Next Week....

norwichsaint

I shall have landed and be in Perth late Friday night, hope to be getting a hearty breakfast down the hatch by this time and soon heading down to a local in Perth to start the whole experience as early as possible.  Still not sure which one!  Then, join the largest mass exodus of Saintees heading West since....well ever!  My son making cup final trip with me, I just hoped he would come to the football when he was born, but this.....! Join Essexsaint and many others in Times pub Glasgow and let the build up commence....

So, nursing hang over, just getting in from night before, not bothering with bed, eating's cheating approach, dressed in outlandish costume, car, coach, train, plane, boat or on foot....THIS TIME NEXT WEEK for you?

Edited by norwichsaint

driving up to Glasgow on Thursday. Sightseeing etc on Friday - botanical gardens with the other half, that sort of thing. Saturday morning I'll be simultaneously wishing it was all over and hoping this moment never ends. Breakfast in the hotel, couple of spare hours mid-morning to negotiate, then get out to Celtic park