St Johnstone V Fc Luzern Thursday 24 July 2014

andrew

Absolutely gutted that I won't be going - suffered a heart attack 10 days ago and although now home, this game just come too soon for me to make it. Will be cheering Saints on from home, and hopefully i'll be fit to make the next round. Just hope it'll be on the radio!

Get well soon friend

The key for me is to make the ball stick up top a bit more (hopefully May can help there) and win more second balls in midfield. Both are areas we perhaps lacked in the first leg to an extent. Keeping possession in midfield and the Luzern half will be very important and it's certainly something we can improve on from last time out!

Gary Mac fit,so possession guaranteed in midfield! ;)

Absolutely gutted that I won't be going - suffered a heart attack 10 days ago and although now home, this game just come too soon for me to make it. Will be cheering Saints on from home, and hopefully i'll be fit to make the next round. Just hope it'll be on the radio!

Gosh. Best wishes for a speedy reovery and hoping to see reports of you attending the next round ;-)

Totally gutted that I can't make it tomorrow (for far less understandable reasons than BAM. Get well soon). Hope you all have a brilliant day. I'm sure you will do the players proud and really get them really fired up for the game. It will be incredibly tight, but I reckon we can sneak a cheeky aggregate win. If so, see you all next Thursday at McDiarmid for the following round! Fingers crossed. COYS.

Get well mate for the next round. No getting stressed if it goes to penalties. You are in recovery. 

The excitement is building by the minute for the game tonight.

We really are witnessing a special, special period in the history of our club at the moment. To have European Football at McDiarmid for the third consecutive season is an unbelievable achieviement for a club our size. I love the atmosphere on these European nights, feels like a real magical occassion.

Lets pack McDiarmid out tonight, get right behind the team and roar them on to victory. The players and management team deserve our full backing.

Cant wait to hear "Oh When the Saints" getting belted out tonight.

We Are Perth!

Unfortunately I won't be at the game tonight, just got out of hospital on Tuesday so not a good idea to come up. This will be the first home European match I have ever missed, believe me it hurts. Please give the boys an extra cheer tonight to make sure they get through and I can make the next round.

Thank you, that was an appeal by a sad old Saintee.

Unfortunately I won't be at the game tonight, just got out of hospital on Tuesday so not a good idea to come up. This will be the first home European match I have ever missed, believe me it hurts. Please give the boys an extra cheer tonight to make sure they get through and I can make the next round.

Get well soon also sir.

Uphall, i'm sure you will be fully recovered for the next round. Regardless of sick, infirm, skint, logistics, etc etc....plenty saintees around the globe as excited as those heading to Perth this evening. Im sure the boys will sing a song for us.