Saints v Aberdeen Sun 7th Aug. K-O 12.15pm

Guest ScottMann

This is tough on Aberdeen. They have run themselves into the ground and are having to play with 10 men in the evening heat after Jayden Stockley's red card.

:razz:

Brave Shinnie running on empty

Aberdeen's Graeme Shinnie battles in midfield and does enough to win the ball and shoot. However, he looks so exhausted that there was just no venom in his effort.

:razz::razz:

Edited by ScottMann

We have a good record against them, our team is largely unchanged from the same side that done them a few times last year.... so gonna stick my neck on the line and predict a huge ................

1 - 1 draw!

Great effort from the Dons for a Sunday lunchtime game live on tv. Hope Saints fans turn out, should be looking at a crowd up towards 6000 if it happens.

I hope Tommy keeps Joe and Ando together in the middle.  I'd even give Brad a start at right back.

Scobbie is a good player but Aberdeen's new striker is meant to be strong in the air, and you've already got Rooney there, and Joe offers us far more height at centre back.

I also don't think Joe gives us too much in an attacking sense from right back, whereas Brad does like to play a bit, though he's a bit of an unknown quantity.

having said all that, I fully expect Joe at right back at Tam in the middle, purely because its what we've seen through most of the games so far..

Guest ScottMann

Folk were talking about it, but you'd assume he wouldve been named alongside Watson and Millar if he was

Aye, Tommy loves telling the opposition exactly what his injury situation is.