Saints v Kilmarnock. 15/10/16

The ghost of Jim Morton

The ref blew his whistle to stop play when the goalie was saying he was injured. The only thing he did wrong was to leave the ball with the goalie instead of dropping it for him to restart the game. 

Not a goal.

That's incorrect. He did not give a free kick, goalie dropped ball, we scored. Ref knew he had made a massive error. Perfectly good goal, surprised more was not made of it.

I was sitting at that end, never heard a whistle, and there was no free kick to give anyway.

If the keeper was really hurt (doubtful) he should have thrown the ball out of play and then got treatment. We would have then thrown it back to him

I hope the refereeing assessor looks at that performance and that  guy doesn't get a SPFL game for a good while.

Another classic decision was the guy hurting himself throwing himself into a sliding tackle on Spoony, and getting a free kick for it

Robbed.

Killie are terrible or they were setup for a point. We Played well first half. Flat in second half. But they never threatened. How they manage to score to beat us is a bit unlucky.  

Macca scored 2 goals. One for offside, which I couldn't tell. And the one from their keeper.... What rules are we playing to?  I don't get it... There was no free kick. The physio wasn't on. Ball was on the ground. No foul play.... ?

Disappointed day at the office. One positive no teams made ground and we sit 5 points clear of 6th place.  Missed opportunity to keep in the race for the title.

That's incorrect. He did not give a free kick, goalie dropped ball, we scored. Ref knew he had made a massive error. Perfectly good goal, surprised more was not made of it.

I never said he gave a free kick. He blew in my view to stop the game as the goalie was injured. He should have restarted with a drop ball. 

Missing the Midge in the Middle.! IMO.! Should not have lost this game. regroup for next week.! The Killie players should consider entering for Strictly come Dancing as the were always dying tae get ther arms wrapped round somebody.! Ref was pish. But whats new with Deja vu.!?

Frustrating game. To be fair, we did just about everything but score (a it be given).

Thought Foster was good and Alston better than he has been. Looked a decent combo down the right. On another day we could have destroyed Killie. They are poor, but had a game plan and today it worked.

I feel really comfortable with Joe and Ando in the middle. Think our starting defence looks really strong.

On the downside, thought Liam was poor and Spoony was woeful when he came on.

Ref was howling, for both sides. If that was a high profile game or Collum, then questions would be asked.