Player contracts and transfers

David123

For those interested, here's an interview with Brad McKay in today's Edinburgh news;

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/mckay-hearts-title-win-would-make-dad-so-proud-1-3703367

He comes across really well. Seems very single minded and focussed. Fingers crossed he can be a success with us.

by the sound of things he come here to start games

For those interested, here's an interview with Brad McKay in today's Edinburgh news;

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/mckay-hearts-title-win-would-make-dad-so-proud-1-3703367

He comes across really well. Seems very single minded and focussed. Fingers crossed he can be a success with us.

i can see why saints want a young promising defender but all im reading here is i cant get a game i dont think im good enough to force myself into the team so im going elsewhere to get a game.

If Wright signs on or Scobbie goes on a good run at cb what make Mckay think he'll walk straight into our team?

i can see why saints want a young promising defender but all im reading here is i cant get a game i dont think im good enough to force myself into the team so im going elsewhere to get a game.

If Wright signs on or Scobbie goes on a good run at cb what make Mckay think he'll walk straight into our team?

Replacing Ando?? Edited by dave mc

Yesterday, TW was scathing about BBC journalists generally and in particular the reporting of supposedly missing out on Loy. One brief call was made and not taken any further.

FWIW I am glad we won't be signing him. Very average player IMO although that may come back and bite me next season.

Training with Aberdeen, so Del must think he's worth a look, take it he never ran it passed you first?

By most accounts hes training with them to stay fit. Regardless, just because Aberdeen maybe want to sign him doesn't excuse the fact he's heavily injury prone and not looked anywhere near good enough for the majority of his career. He could sign for Arsenal tomorrow and I still wouldn't think we should gamble on him.

Keeping tabs on Ballymena's Aussie goalkeeper according to this:

http://www.ballymenaguardian.co.uk/articles/news/45217

Planning for the future should Mannus leave I suppose. Hopefully he's better than our last Antipodean goalkeeper If he does end up signing!

If he is looking at another keeper it looks like Mannus is not signing a new contract.