Celtic V St Johnstone. Wednesday 4Th March 2015

PauloPerth

Any more of this Sevco will fancy Big Tommy for next season......

Only kidding! Very well done Saints, what a hit from Danny Swanaldinho!

Maybe Ye should be asking Tommy how tae beat smeltic.

Good luck in the cups dude.

Back on track

.party all the time saints are my team And above United again is not a dream.

Taysides no.1

Great win ya bass

Just watched the BBC highlights , made it look like we were getting pummelled by Celtic, doesn't bear any resemblance to what I was listening to on the radio. Funny that . Oh Danny Boy !!!!!

Every time SSN went over to Gerry McCulloch he either said it was an even game or that Saints were on top. I was chuffed to hear that but too nervous to watch a stream of the game ( I was expecting a 7-0 hiding).

What pish....just cause people thought we might not get a result against Celtic at Parkhead makes them 'doubters'!!

f**k off

Sometimes in life you make a bad prediction, the best thing to do is accept you got it wrong, Francos post was hardly confrontational. Let me show you the way.

I, Ali91, thought that we would get rolled over last night, I apologise to the players and King Tommy for having no faith and forgetting how fantastic they all are.

I went not expecting anything other than a defeat, but I went. So glad I did.

Not many of us can say we've seen us win there. I have twice, but I missed the night Dasovic got our winner.

Where did the 31 come from? There were 39 on the bus and more than that in our part of the ground.

More like 60ish, I'd say.

I went not expecting anything other than a defeat, but I went. So glad I did.

Not many of us can say we've seen us win there. I have twice, but I missed the night Dasovic got our winner.

Where did the 31 come from? There were 39 on the bus and more than that in our part of the ground.

More like 60ish, I'd say.

I was there the night Dasovic scored the winner Andrew. But I've missed the last 2 and the win at Ibrox :-(. It feels all the better to be in an exclusive club though ;-). Well done to all that made it through. A point gained on Saturday, like I said against a resilient Killie side.

I was there the night Dasovic scored the winner Andrew. But I've missed the last 2 and the win at Ibrox :-(. It feels all the better to be in an exclusive club though ;-). Well done to all that made it through. A point gained on Saturday, like I said against a resilient Killie side.

Saw Dasovic score there in a semi final. Swanson's was a better strike :)