Semi Final tickets

JSAINTEE99

Some form of protest for the Aberdeen game the week after is in order as there will be an SPFL officiall at it, I suggest a pitch incursions with a banner directed at the spfl such as a sit down in the centre circle upon kick off

A protest against SPFL is great, but a pich incursion and sit down in centre circle would be madness. It would have little impact on SPFL and Saints would be punished.

I for one didn't expect anything other that this outcome. It is clear that the spfl held off on this announcement knowing fine well their plan.

As has been highlighted on twitter, they now have the fact that saints fans will be mixed in with hibs fans and they (the spfl) will only have themselves to blame for any problems created by that.

more tickets available in the Hibs end - 

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6116

now got 600 couldn't make it up

Showing under BAM fook knows whats wrong with the reply system, maybe trying to tell me something, but get applying for this lot if you still need one, just think you have to register then apply

Edited by crieffsaintandy

It's pretty obvious that the SPFL want a Celtic v Hibs final, but the ridiculously uneven allocations is just taking the f**king piss. These people are killing the game they should be trying to grow and need to be removed from their positions. This has left so many people unable to get tickets - not just big game hunters, but people who have attended regularly for years. This is basically a big **** you from the SPFL to Saints and their fans.

Get out their and buy these Hibs end tickets if you've not got a ticket for the Roseburn. If anyone buying would like an Edinburgh delivery address (just in case Hibs get funny with posting to Perth) then PM me - assuming you're happy to collect from The Polwarth Tavern or nearby pre-match. Happy to offer my home and work addresses for delivery.  

As Nelly says happy to help if anyone needs a EH address for delivery and collection at the polworth on saturday

They are now on sale - http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/6116

Thought I'd pop on this forum as I'm astounded and disappointed at the way your fans have been treated in this. St Johnstone sold their allocation out and should have been given the additional 500. Hibs already have a huge fan advantage so it's only fair. The way the powers that be treat fans in this country is shambolic and I hope you guys do snap up some of the 500 tickets. The feeling is very much the same over on hibs.net. 

Anyway I hope it's a cracking game and Saturday and good luck for the rest of the season. Good club you guys support.

Guest ScottMann

Latest statement from Saints...

Oh well, we didn't get the extra tickets. Shame but these things happen. 

If your mum was one of the ones let down you can always treat her to a Mother's Day lunch at McDiarmid Park.

Or what about a Tartan Clock to help dad get over his disappointment.

Perhaps a new scarf for each of the kids to wear at the Aberdeen game on 6 February.

Or a key ring.

Match programmes are great too. Buy one. Each.

But rest assured, if we get to the League Cup Final we'll put our foot down and ensure we get 4000 tickets.

SPFL = Spineless Pathetic F***ing Liars

Does anyone have an email address for SPFL? I've got my tickets, and I know it won't change anything, but I feel that rather than complain on here, or blame the cub, I have to communicate my total disgust to the SPFL for the way that Saints have been treated in the run up to this game, with the mock up of Michael O'Halloran in a Rangers strip as well as this whole drawn out ticket fiasco. Hopefully others will do the same.

If your mum was one of the ones let down you can always treat her to a Mother's Day lunch at McDiarmid Park.

Perhaps a new scarf for each of the kids to wear at the Aberdeen game on 6 February.

Or a key ring.

But rest assured, if we get to the League Cup Final we'll put our foot down and ensure we get 4000 tickets.

how about you wait and see what statement the club release before slagging them off.

Or a key ring.

Brilliant.