St Johnstone v Hearts 28/12 On PPV

rik2304

Huge crowd in tonight under the floodlights, Hearts sold over 3,500 tickets and still rising.Home support will be buzzing tonight East Stand well busy and big FCU team in.

Game now also on PPV at £12.99.

Zander home but not a happy return.

Saints not lost to Hearts at home since 2010 although not sure they have been in the top flight all that time,can't keep track of all the yoyo clubs. 

6 points from 2 home games coming up and we will be genuine contenders for third place.

44 minutes ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

Saints not lost to Hearts at home since 2010 although not sure they have been in the top flight all that time,can't keep track of all the yoyo clubs.

Yeah Hearts have had two separate seasons in the Championship during that time - and on both occasions it was apparently someone else's fault. :D

It's going to be bloody freezing at this game tonight.

33 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

Yeah Hearts have had two separate seasons in the Championship during that time - and on both occasions it was apparently someone else's fault. :D

It's going to be bloody freezing at this game tonight.

Let’s hope we don’t sit back and we attack,  we are playing sone great footy and fingers crossed we can get the goodies.

1 hour ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

Huge crowd in tonight under the floodlights, Hearts sold over 3,500 tickets and still rising.Home support will be buzzing tonight East Stand well busy and big FCU team in.

Game now also on PPV at £12.99.

Zander home but not a happy return.

6 points from 2 home games coming up and we will be genuine contenders for third place.

Hopefully Zander gets a great reception from the fans, he will always be a Saintees legend in my eyes and then he has the worst performance of his professional career once the game starts :)

15 minutes ago, pezza70 said:

Hopefully Zander gets a great reception from the fans, he will always be a Saintees legend in my eyes and then he has the worst performance of his professional career once the game starts :)

Zander will get a great reception I’m sure of it. Anyone booing him pre game deserves a boot in the arse, he should get a very warm welcome back.

It’s fair game once the match kicks off though :twisted:

Block F the FCU end sold out with only about 120 seats left in East Stand blocks G,H and I still plenty in block J

Main stand busy at well looks like 8,000 plus crowd. That's brilliant. 

Not chancing the A9 tonight but got my PPV booked and can't wait.

Massive 3 points please.