Season Tickets

Kyle

I'd just like to point out that at least 2 other teams are already nearing the end of their 'early bird' offers. And our packs aren't out yet

Similarly, having bought tickets a few times for their matches online, I receive weekly emails from Wolves. Every email since late March has had information, including pricing, for purchasing a 2014/15 season ticket. Their early bird offer for new season ticket holders ended at the end of April, despite the fact they still weren't 100% certain what league they were playing in next season by that point (only 99.99%).

Surely Saints aren't so backwards and disorganised that they didn't have season ticket details sorted out months ago and left it until after the final? Can't speak for everyone else, but I couldn't give a flying **** if it was HIbs or Hamilton in the league next season. I'm a Saints fan, so I buy my season ticket to watch Saints. There shouldn't even be a discussion to be had about pricing of the tickets this late in the day - it all should've been sorted out weeks, even months ago, with everything ready to roll in the immediate aftermath of the Cup Final.

I also recall him being called General Manager in some press pieces leading up to the Final. Caught my eye as I hadn't seen anything to announce the title change. Can't remember where I saw it though, it may have just been poor reporting.

It was on the saints website at the same time as the season tick........ Oh wait!

I was in two minds about buying a season ticket. But the realisation that neither James Collins or Ryan McGivern will be gracing McDiarmid Park next season means I'm definitely not getting one now.

It's the 300 less away fans that's putting me off.

I have to agree. I find it bizarre that we wait so long to put them out. Did it not used to be that you had to apply for a direct debit before the end of MAY? That is Saturday. Shows how much later it has got season on season.

Oh dear. I hope they're retaining the direct debit scheme this year - otherwise I'm a bit fecked.

IF anyone has lost the "feel-good factor" already after that season,then my jaw drops with disbelief ! I would expect season tix sales to be up modestly.I dont believe we have a great big untapped new seam to mine but rather may get back some who have slipped off the radar.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Couldn't agree more.

A picture of them on the printing press a month ago may have been more interesting though.

So now they have to get them back, get envelopes sorted out, print them off, put a stamp on them (53p each x 1500? =£750ish )

Could have saved yourself a fortune and put them out with cup final tickets. saved on labour*,saved on stamps, saved on envelopes and got out to a wider audience.

*think Roddy is doing lots of touring with the cup this now though :-)

Maybe Saints were trying to calculate the effect of the Scottish cup final win and merchandise sales to determine our budget for next season and the potential for changing our season ticket pricing structure. Prudent clubs don't make knee jerk reactions so they've been planning something. We will see.

You can't be serious????

Well maybe I'd rather wait and see what the clubs been up to before jumping the gun and slagging them off. Maybe they deserve the benefit of the doubt? We're pretty frugal so maybe they decided not to decide on a pricing structure until every penny was counted? It's not that implausible.