James Mcfadden Anyone?

saintee4life

Broon should be giving tommy as much as he needs to get this deal through before Saturday. If this deal doesn't happen because of broon being a tight arse I will be making some sort of banner to show my annoyance towards him

Will you just calm down... SB will do all he can for Tommy and ensure St.J have enough cover... God I'm fed up with this negativity

I have unexplainable love for Kernaghan!

Think he signed around the time I moved to Perth, in my head he was a super talented ball playing defender but I'm not sure if that's the case as I was relatively young at the point he was here.

Middlesbrough connection probably helps as that's where my mam's family is from and my grandad has had a season ticket with them since the 50s.

He was a great defender, one of those players you wondered why they were at saints? He even made Darren Dods look like a footballer.

Pity about his injuries though.

He was a great defender, one of those players you wondered why they were at saints? He even made Darren Dods look like a footballer.

Pity about his injuries though.

Darren Dods is a coach with the SFA 2020 Programme. I think they let the young lads run rings round him to boost their confidence tbh

I have unexplainable love for Kernaghan!

Think he signed around the time I moved to Perth, in my head he was a super talented ball playing defender but I'm not sure if that's the case as I was relatively young at the point he was here.

Middlesbrough connection probably helps as that's where my mam's family is from and my grandad has had a season ticket with them since the 50s.

Shame he was a total d*** when he returned with Clyde as their manager. 

Nice to see Saints signing up a Scotland hero. The injury to Maclean, the sale of Stevie May, the unknown in what is Adams, Kane continuing his learning curve against Hibs/Hearts/The The. All this contributed to this step by TW. As other have said, SF not that old in relative terms nowadays. Is it okay if we can give him a chance ????     

If this is true and he will / has signed, I think it can only be positive. We are in dire need of a creative midfielder who can play the ball FORWARD and even shoot at the goal... Should also put another 10/20 (??!??) on the attendance... Feeling really positive about this - big game on Saturday!

If this is true and he will / has signed, I think it can only be positive. We are in dire need of a creative midfielder who can play the ball FORWARD and even shoot at the goal... Should also put another 10/20 (??!??) on the attendance... Feeling really positive about this - big game on Saturday!

Is Faddy not a Striker then ?

Jim Spence has just reiterated the above on Twitter.

I can't believe anyone would turn their nose up at a player like McFadden. He's only 31 and is pretty much the prototype of the player we're been horribly missing so far this season. He's had a few injuries and maybe isn't as quick as he once was, but I can't wait to see him turn out in a Saints kit. It's not often we sign an International player of his calibre who has achieved so much in the game, especially when he's as young as 31.

Jim Spence has just reiterated the above on Twitter.

I can't believe anyone would turn their nose up at a player like McFadden. He's only 31 and is pretty much the prototype of the player we're been horribly missing so far this season. He's had a few injuries and maybe isn't as quick as he once was, but I can't wait to see him turn out in a Saints kit. It's not often we sign an International player of his calibre who has achieved so much in the game, especially when he's as young as 31.

Spency is a Saintee, he hates the ****ing Dundee!!

Pleased with this. Can't understand why anybody would have an issue with this tbh.

Don't think there's any disputing his quality (I think he might work well in the role McLean had) & it's clear we're lacking creativity, which he'll supply. My own cynicism: he'll be expensive and it does undermine the value of the strategic, youth-friendly approach we were supposed to be following only four months ago.