Saints v Ross County 16/3/16... 7.45pm K-O

Great achievement for county and am sure there fans will be estatic.

lots of proper County fans are slating their  "paper rustling. Taking photos to tell their line manager because their standing"  fellow supporters who were present today. Football is about passion, life is about passion. These cunts should live a bit.

Edited by andy rhodes fancy watch
I'm stupid

Miles Brookson, sorry, Roy McGregor will be delighted.

aye but at least Roy hasn't taken the piss with a Roy of the rovers story like gr££na..... Well done to them, all the bookies installing hibs as favourites etc even though their form recently has been shite just shows you that this country/media etc only gives a toss about the so called big city clubs, well done to county really pleased for them, just as long as they are still pished come Wednesday! 

Guest ScottMann

aye but at least Roy hasn't taken the piss with a Roy of the rovers story like gr££na

That was the media. There is no difference between what's being done, both injecting funds into a club to give them a competitive advantage. I have no respect for clubs like this.

That was the media. There is no difference between what's being done, both injecting funds into a club to give them a competitive advantage. I have no respect for clubs like this.

Nah Mileson absolutely sucked it dry, same with Alexander, the had the whole "Living the Dream" schtick with TV shows, DVDs and books all promoting this idea they were some wonderful club we should all admire. County seem a lot less in your face with their financial doping.

At least McGregor is a genuine supporter Mileson just saw what he thought was a good story and threw silly money at it

He was a Carlisle fan, and tried to buy them and then move them into the Scottish leagues. When that failed he simply looked for the closest club and went about it.

Nah Mileson absolutely sucked it dry, same with Alexander, the had the whole "Living the Dream" schtick with TV shows, DVDs and books all promoting this idea they were some wonderful club we should all admire. County seem a lot less in your face with their financial doping.

Where ishe managing now.

No expectations yet again. We have had a full week to prepare but I guess the attention  is on the opposition. Will they change their cup final winning formation, will they be sluggish, will they have had a few beers during their drink ban.  They will be so high and we all hope they don't bring their game with them.  This is tough. 4th v 5th, nothing splitting the teams; this is a draw.

I expect Ross to revert back to their old shape - "narrow diamond" - and also start Brian Graham in place of Boyce. They will be buoyed by their cup win but we need to be in their faces and show the same type of energy we did last week against snecky. I expect a game similar to the early one in the season at McD. I'm not sure how to call this, we can win this and that would be a huge boost but a draw wouldn't be the end of the world.

Great achievement for county and am sure there fans will be estatic, fingers crossed there plays will be on a mega bender

I had hoped they would too but I see in the "Hootsmon" that McIntyre has decreed the celebrations are on hold until Saturday night as he hopes to see us and ICT off first.  Mind you he did say he left his Glasgow based players behind "on trust" so here's hoping the temptation is too much for them especially the boy Irvine who played a blinder.

All the same well done County.