Saints v Sevco Wed. 28/12/16

The ghost of Jim Morton

Cummins? Good? You are having a ****ing laugh.

You must have been at at a different match than me; Cummins was outstanding leading the line. I was disappointed that Kane didn't get the start but when you see the work that Zippy put in I wasn't surprised at at all. He is due a a goal and would't be surprised if he gets it on Saturday.

You must have been at at a different match than me; Cummins was outstanding leading the line. I was disappointed that Kane didn't get the start but when you see the work that Zippy put in I wasn't surprised at at all. He is due a a goal and would't be surprised if he gets it on Saturday.

• I agree dude.thank you

Cummins was excellent. Used his physical attributes very wel which helped relieve pressure on the back line several times by using his strength to force defenders to foul him when he had little chance of actually taking the ball in and keeping possession.

Needs a goal badly though.

Cummins was excellent. Used his physical attributes very wel which helped relieve pressure on the back line several times by using his strength to force defenders to foul him when he had little chance of actually taking the ball in and keeping possession.

Needs a goal badly though.

He's going to get one tomorrow.

Nae actual Sportscene coverage of any of this previous round of matches.. Looked in the listings couldnae see one so I tweeted Mikey Stewart and, to be fair to the once Man Utd subbie, he replied

"I wish we had a proper midweek Sportscene when there are full midweek fixture lists, unfortunate in Scotland we don't get that."

"No doubt we will be looking back at it all tomorrow on BT before the Hearts v Aberdeen game. Ah haven't seen the punch yet but by all accounts it's blatant. Have a good New Year to you too when it comes. Bliadhna Mhath Ùr "

"Kris Boyd is a slavering wank, who should never be used by BT Sport again and Bbig Tel doesnae know what day of the week it is"

Okay, I made the last bit up but I am sure  he agreed with me when I  said that to him"

He's an alright c**t..

Guest ScottMann

I think this game showed we don't actually have the ambition to try and finish 3rd and just backed up the priorities of staying in the division and hopefully getting top 6 again as a bonus.

I don't care how much Rangers have spent and that it's currently their turn to have a spell in 2nd place, they are nothing special and should be 'feared' no more than maybe Aberdeen or Hearts. This wonderful Rangers side that supposedly would have cut us apart had we been more adventurous have played 20 league games this season and scored as many as 3 goals once, at home. That's 19 games where they've managed 2 goals at the most. They've scored 2 more goals than us having played a game more.

We've played them twice under Warburton, both away, W1 D1 F4 A2. Their defence is not good. It's three days before an Old Firm game and we have them at home. What a great chance to pull back 3 points and make up some ground on them in the chase for a Euro place. Instead we don't even try. 

Swanson could have had a field day against them, yet, with Tommy judging him not able to handle the up and coming two games, decides to save him for the away game against Dundee. That said it all. The priority seems to be not to lose ground to a team 9 points behind us rather than gain on one 11 ahead but with a game more played. That's our ambition, not top 3.

That game was never going to suit Swanson, he wouldn't have the freedom of the usual game!

Tommy got that spot on, he hooked Alston because he was too vulnerable defensively! As soon as Swanson came on he wasn't effective as he was having to track back and even then we were not as good defensively once he was on! IN TOMMY WE TRUST

• 2 weeks later...