Player contracts and transfers

David123

Yeah. O'Halloran was always a hard worker, apart from the last month where he was in a huff. 

Right there. That's why I think it would be a bad idea to bring him back. He spoiled his time with us because of all that nonsense, the game at Motherwell etc and by all accounts he has acted the same way with Sevco. No.

Right there. That's why I think it would be a bad idea to bring him back. He spoiled his time with us because of all that nonsense, the game at Motherwell etc and by all accounts he has acted the same way with Sevco. No.

The Motherwell game was farcical from his point of view yes. Worth noting his time at Rangers was a complete mess as Warburton thought he was signing a clinical centre forward. When he did play on the wing he was told to cut in so Tavernier could go outside. This new manager has chucked him in the U20s which is shite management in itself. 

Yeah. O'Halloran was always a hard worker, apart from the last month where he was in a huff. 

O´Halloran is still on a three year contract. Wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't just sit and take his money for an extra season. A loan might be the best option for Rangers.

Scott Tanser signs on 1 year deal

Another panic buy as with Hart,Doyle,Smith etc etc.

No way can this guy be better or more adaptable than Tam.

Hope I am wrong but the fact that he took to the eve of European tie for Tommy to make up his mind doesn't look good.

What's the Fraser Fyvie rumour.

He got an offer from Hibs & turned it down. Looks like he never got any interest so went back to Hibs who said get to.

We don't need another midfielder.

Not sure about the Tanser signing, but having him here is better than nothing and he'll likely be on about half of Scobbies wages. 

Scobbie out, Gordon becomes third choice CB, Tanser becomes second choice LB, we have money left over to help sign attackers. 

Not sure what the problem is, especially when folk on here regularly claim Gordon is better than Ando. 

Guest ScottMann

I've no problem with the cheap, unlikely to play much, back up principle. My worry comes from when they actually have to play for any period of time if Easton picks up an injury.

Obviously TW did not consider Mr Scobbie as a left back when big Brian was always chosen, even when not giving of his best.  Now we have a recognised left back to compete with Brian for the position which can only be good and push Brian onto better performances.  As said above we have young options at CB.

Not sure what the problem is, especially when folk on here regularly claim Gordon is better than Ando. 

Folk on here regularly claim Gordon is better than Ando? You wouldn't be exaggerating to make it look like WAP is full of idiots would you? ;) 

As for Scobbie - I'm not sure how much people think he was earning but I can't see him being one of our top earners. Granted, I'm sure it's more than Tanser but I don't expect a big budget to suddenly be available for a forward.