Jody Morris

Broon

I get the feeling if the manager position was ever up for grabs in the future, that he'd be one of the applicants. Remember how he considered taking on the role when McInnes left but then decided to keep on playing. Young managers see Saints as a good stepping stone to a job down in England after Coyle and McInnes, probably what attracted Lomas to the job.

• 3 weeks later...

Jody left Saints mainly for personal reasons, i.e. his family are down south, so I reckon it's highly highly unlikely that he'll come back. Also don't think we could afford/justify his wages.

His whole family moved up to Glasgow with him at the time. I doubt he'd move them up here again right enough.

Guest Mongy Max

Well in middle now we have cregg, muzz (still) millar Craig doughty, abedi, edwards and apparently maddison shit jimmy, were spoilt for choice!! In my eyes we need a bit of cover and pace at the back

Lomas has nothing like the back story. I mean it. I'm all for giving people a second chance, but Jody Morris has some unsavoury episodes in his CV. I never liked him being involved in our club and I wouldn't want him back.

He was a youngster when these problems arose. People change. I was highly impressed with his level of maturity while at Saints. I would welcome him back any day, whether as a player or manager.