Player contracts and transfers

David123

Guest ScottMann

Anier rarely scores in Scotland and has just been released by a 2nd Division team, presumably after the new manager had given himself some time to assess him. He is obviously not good enough and certainly not for the goal scoring role we, and every club in the world, need to fill.

Peterborough striker Joe Gormley has been made available for loan. We were very interested in signing him before the English side swooped in.

The local Peterborough rag are reporting interest in him from an "unnamed Scottish League club". Looks like he's just back playing again after a serious knee injury last September.

I still have high hopes for Thomson, I've been very impressed although I missed the Brechin game and heard he was awful.

Hope he has a good season down there and comes back as a first team player

Brechin performance is a bit unfair. We were very one-sided going forward, and as soon as he got the ball he had three men on him, with very little support. Brechin marked him out of the game, and we had no plan b. Alston got little more joy until Danny came on and gave us another attacking threat to occupy their back line, and then he got some space.