Semi Final tickets

JSAINTEE99

I can tell you now, that publicly, there will be NO raging statement/attack by the board of Saints aimed at the  ****witts at the spfl. Saints CANNOT ( under the rules/regs of membership of the spfl) publicly  criticize or condemn the spfl. If they did this they would face a large fine and sensure. i know this is not what folk want to hear ( me included) but sadly this is how it is.  Now I did not speak to anyone from the board tonight but if I had they may well have said something like this perhaps...We are extremely pissed off as you can imagine. We're not allowed to publicly criticise or we face a fine. We have worded a very strong letter to SPFL but if we go public with that or even mention that we sent a letter then we're in trouble as well. Absolutely shocking. Sorry for everyone and sorry we can't be more open about our feelings. They may even have said Cockwomble was an ****ing wank.

but that's me just guessing...

So we live in North Korea now do we.

I can tell you now, that publicly, there will be NO raging statement/attack by the board of Saints aimed at the  ****witts at the spfl. Saints CANNOT ( under the rules/regs of membership of the spfl) publicly  criticize or condemn the spfl. If they did this they would face a large fine and sensure. i know this is not what folk want to hear ( me included) but sadly this is how it is.  Now I did not speak to anyone from the board tonight but if I had they may well have said something like this perhaps...We are extremely pissed off as you can imagine. We're not allowed to publicly criticise or we face a fine. We have worded a very strong letter to SPFL but if we go public with that or even mention that we sent a letter then we're in trouble as well. Absolutely shocking. Sorry for everyone and sorry we can't be more open about our feelings. They may even have said Cockwomble was an ****ing wank.

but that's me just guessing...

Can appreciate this situation, but surely the club is in a position to clarify facts (for example how many tickets were originally requested) without publicly criticising the suits or voicing pissed off opinions that would then be penalised.

This is 
information that will reassure fans that they didn't just bend over and accept a doing from cockwomble.

Stating facts should never cause the club to receive a fine.

Edited by Kevin James Is On Stilts

Just a bit worried at the rising temperature here, and trying to calm it down a bit with the odd jest.

But I say in all seriousness, the polis do research fan sites in the lead up to games, so please, please be careful, for the clubs sake, but more importantly for your safety. My guess is that if Saintee strays behave impeccably on Saurday, all could be well. There seems to be some goodwill from the Hibees, a decent lot, and I don't think the polis will be daft enough to dive in and start flinging folk out before any trouble, even if they know fine what is going on.

It's public knowledge. If wearing no colours and behaving there is no reason why the mixed area doesn't work and could reflect very well on decent Hibs and decent Saints fans.... Alternatively if the police and stewards are dicks, then the will ignite the anger and frustrations... we can all behave but any scenes will be because of the incompetence of people paid a good wage that couldn't set up segregation in a stand that in previous events has been split.

No. We the fans can say what the hell we like to who the hell we like but football clubs cannot  slate the mother  ship.  They ( the clubs ) made the rules..

To be honest, Any fine would be worth it. If the club can't be the voice of the fans, then fans will loose faith.

Edited by TheYellowBox

So if we register with an EH postcode then can we buy tickets from the Hibs ticket page without the fuss of being on the database or not?? If so does anyone have an EH postcode that I could use????

Why would you have to have an EH postcode... Surely Hibs can't discriminate against their own fans that might happen to live outside Edinburgh ?

Reading about our injury worries and the manager rating Hibs as favourites for this is seriously depressing on top of this ticket news. What a day. God help us on Saturday if Millar and Davidson are both missing :shock:

I think TW is at it ! He is no mug.The Hibs fans here in Leith think its a penalty kick.Lets get this ticket snub to work FOR the club.

A Hibby has responded to the story in the Daily Record:

Stillmentalhibby

This story is rubbish. St Johnstone would have been asked how many tickets they would have required prior to them being allocated so it is down to them not having enough. If they'd asked for say 6000 they would have been housed in the main stand and part of either of the stands behind the goals. The Roseburn already has segregation in place for league games. As for Saints fans in the Hibs stands? Give it a rest fcol. It's difficult enough for Hibs fans getting hold of tickets never mind St Johnstones. The minimum requirement needed is to be on the Hibs database and as far as I'm aware you have no chance if you haven't previously bought a ticket on it. Seems like a nothing story being built up as a slight to Saints. What a load of rubbish!!!

What a complete fud this guy is

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/st-johnstone-fans-hit-out-7244308#VvcwDTF0KPkGmkhW.97

If Scottish football clubs had any balls they could surely use this cluster**** as the final straw to get Doncaster out the door. Since he came into the job he's stumbled from one disaster to the next, showing he has no understanding of football and its supporters, doesn't give a toss about sporting integrity and has a complete inability to sell and publicise the club's and product he's supposed to be representing.  They even had Barry Hearn tell them pretty much everything they were doing wrong and how they could change it, but they all just had a good chuckle about it, buried their heads in the sand and did **** all.

Off the top of my head I can think off the Rangers shambles (trying to parachute them straight into the Premier League, declaring Armageddon and clubs dying if they weren't), his inability to secure a sponsor, and now this. He's doing more harm than good to the member clubs he's supposed to represent, but as long as he gets his Bigot filled derby back ASAP then he'll be delighted. 

Edited by Nelly78